World War III?

Chesapeke

Just some no name website trying to get hype, nothing is happening

You have no idea what you are talking about, you havent been researching what is going on in syria. You have no idea what is too come. The obama administration (Gov) says that Syria crossed the line when using chemical warfare on citizens, Well Vladmir Putin released a 100 page document stating that the US intel supposedly is completely wrong and infact the rebels are the ones who used the chemical warfare, trying to over throw Assad, the main Rebel group is Al Nusra which is an Al-Qaeda FRONT LINE. I think every one here knows what a front line is (the main crazy mo fuckas that do the bombings and serious attacks), we are funding them US military grade weapons and explosives to over throw assad. Why though? Because the US has an oil pipeline that has huge income of revenue from, and Assad doesn't want us to use it (from what i've researched recently), our government is lying to us about the use of chemical warfare on children by a country leader simply to suck all the sad emotion from the citizens to support going into syria. We are not the worlds police and we need to stop acting like it. We have been told for years and years that Al-Qaeda is the enemy, but all of the sudden a civil war breaks out in Syria between the Al Qaeda Rebels and The Syrian government, and we are supporting the rebels because the thought of "chemical warfare on children by a government" is crossing the line when we have potentionally lied through.

I have also skimmed through the .PDF 100 page article and looked at the pictures and 2 videos and it looks like the rebels are throwing chemical gas to me, but i'm not sure because of there outfits.

A world War 3 is the end of mankind potentially, once one country launches nuclear weapons (which im guessing will be at the US) its a neuclear warfare and then its a wrap. I pray to god this does not happen and i pray we overthrow obama because he is just like bush, a pussy puppet that gets told what to do by a bunch of higher power ass holes.

It makes me wanna move honestly, United States is hated by everybody except for the UK, but thats not much, Russia was our ally aswell and they just released a 100 page report on how the media has been lying to the public and pushed sending troops to syria

You have no idea what you are talking about, you havent been researching what is going on in syria. You have no idea what is too come. The obama administration (Gov) says that Syria crossed the line when using chemical warfare on citizens, Well Vladmir Putin released a 100 page document stating that the US intel supposedly is completely wrong and infact the rebels are the ones who used the chemical warfare, trying to over throw Assad, the main Rebel group is Al Nusra which is an Al-Qaeda FRONT LINE. I think every one here knows what a front line is (the main crazy mo fuckas that do the bombings and serious attacks), we are funding them US military grade weapons and explosives to over throw assad. Why though? Because the US has an oil pipeline that has huge income of revenue from, and Assad doesn't want us to use it (from what i've researched recently), our government is lying to us about the use of chemical warfare on children by a country leader simply to suck all the sad emotion from the citizens to support going into syria. We are not the worlds police and we need to stop acting like it. We have been told for years and years that Al-Qaeda is the enemy, but all of the sudden a civil war breaks out in Syria between the Al Qaeda Rebels and The Syrian government, and we are supporting the rebels because the thought of "chemical warfare on children by a government" is crossing the line when we have potentionally lied through.

I have also skimmed through the .PDF 100 page article and looked at the pictures and 2 videos and it looks like the rebels are throwing chemical gas to me, but i'm not sure because of there outfits.

A world War 3 is the end of mankind potentially, once one country launches nuclear weapons (which im guessing will be at the US) its a neuclear warfare and then its a wrap. I pray to god this does not happen and i pray we overthrow obama because he is just like bush, a pussy puppet that gets told what to do by a bunch of higher power ass holes.

It makes me wanna move honestly, United States is hated by everybody except for the UK, but thats not much, Russia was our ally aswell and they just released a 100 page report on how the media has been lying to the public and pushed sending troops to syria

Didn't read your whole post but to summarize, you said he has no idea what he is talking about yet you based your whole post off a document released by the ever reliable Russian government?

lol.

look how many wars usa has been involved in, how many countries they've invaded then you'll understand why they're so hated.

Hopefully its not true, if its true here are my predictions.

U.S. Invades Syria, Russia helps out Syria. North Korea gets involved to fuck up the U.S., then the South helps USA cause they know North Korea will take em over right after the war is over. China will stay neutral, but they will use the war as a way to expand their economy ( trading and brown sticky stuff), UK and all the other bundle of twigss will stay neutral. This war will probably be the downfall of U.S and the reason why I will be moving back to England for college.

END Result- GF Russia/U.S's economy 

i think its not going to be ww3 unless israel intervenes in syria, because then the arab nations surrounding will probably invade israel which in turn prompts the united states to invade them which in turn prompts Russia and china to go to the middle east and fight them off which in turn causes a global oil crisis which in turn causes chaos and anarchy in several countries across the earth.