Final Ownage Elite Saturday #1 F2P Trip | The Lost Pures |

holydreams

srsly why do you and all the other autistic tlp members come on here trying to fill yourself with false hope, check the prep record boy, your clans wank, suppose that's what having a decent sized member base of Olympus does to you.

Wank clan, how much you paying swelly for propaganda tips?

I mean we've been beating you on and off the past 7 weeks~ and always given you fights regardless of opts, it's just a shame tbh.

I mean we've been beating you on and off the past 7 weeks~ and always given you fights regardless of opts, it's just a shame tbh.

It's funny, you somehow claim to beat us down ops but get spunked on in matched preps? Do you genuinely think people fall for your propaganda? We're clearly the #1 clan, you're just salty that you'll always be in the shadow of us dwelling on the fact that you're clans awful.

It's funny, you somehow claim to beat us down ops but get spunked on in matched preps? Do you genuinely think people fall for your propaganda? We're clearly the #1 clan, you're just salty that you'll always be in the shadow of us dwelling on the fact that you're clans awful.

I mean if you guys are so great then how come you wouldn't fight us today lmao?

I mean if you guys are so great then how come you wouldn't fight us today lmao?

We did, you got pushed around the Wildy, end of the day there is better opposition. Stop thinking your clan is gods gift when in reality I wouldn't even say you're #2 matched, simmer down now don't want you to burst a blood vessel getting all agitated that you died for some pixelated items.

We did, you got pushed around the Wildy, end of the day there is better opposition. Stop thinking your clan is gods gift when in reality I wouldn't even say you're #2 matched, simmer down now don't want you to burst a blood vessel getting all agitated that you died for some pixelated items.

You guys killed us after we'd been fighting cp/eop for 10 mins, I personally had 3 swordfish when you hit us lol.

I just find it really silly that you guys would legitmiately rather crash RD/Fi when we could have had a nice clean fight :(

You guys killed us after we'd been fighting cp/eop for 10 mins, I personally had 3 swordfish when you hit us lol.

I just find it really silly that you guys would legitmiately rather crash RD/Fi when we could have had a nice clean fight :(

A nice clean fight? You guys walked past EOP, seems a bit fishy in all honesty, why didn't you fight them?

Because we wanted to fight Foe not Eop lmfao? We're not trying to hide anything, Eop aren't our focus right now and there is no reason to hit them..

Okay, didn't realise that pure clans made agreements not to fight in the Wildy anymore, shame that.

Anyway your clans horrible, you constantly try to engage in debate/arguements about how you supposedly win every weekend, take a minute to think about how amazing our prep record is vs you then realise how much of a better clan us "FOEtube" prods are.

Okay, didn't realise that pure clans made agreements not to fight in the Wildy anymore, shame that.

Anyway your clans horrible, you constantly try to engage in debate/arguements about how you supposedly win every weekend, take a minute to think about how amazing our prep record is vs you then realise how much of a better clan us "FOEtube" prods are.

I mean we've beaten you plenty of times the last couple months so we can't be that bad ;)

Its weird I didn't see any fo posting on here last week after they took #4....yikes.

I mean we've beaten you plenty of times the last couple months so we can't be that bad ;)

Its weird I didn't see any fo posting on here last week after they took #4....yikes.

"Couple of months" we've beaten you more times this month than you have in the last "couple of months", supremacy put up a much better fight than you. Thanks for finally admitting we beat you today in your topic though, shame you had to throw a few bits of propaganda in there. Will see you tomorrow ohw8 you'll just end up using glory charges all day.

"Couple of months" we've beaten you more times this month than you have in the last "couple of months", supremacy put up a much better fight than you. Thanks for finally admitting we beat you today in your topic though, shame you had to throw a few bits of propaganda in there. Will see you tomorrow ohw8 you'll just end up using glory charges all day.

Why are you so angry lol? I ask one simple question and you're typing paragraphs at me. If you won't admit that TLP has been the better clan in F2p wildy the past 2 months you're lying to yourself l0l.

Why are you so angry lol? I ask one simple question and you're typing paragraphs at me. If you won't admit that TLP has been the better clan in F2p wildy the past 2 months you're lying to yourself l0l.

Sorry, didn't realise I couldn't provide simple facts on how we're a much better clan. But answer this, how do you manage to supposedly beat us down ops in Wildy constantly but can't win in a matched prep?

Sorry, didn't realise I couldn't provide simple facts on how we're a much better clan. But answer this, how do you manage to supposedly beat us down ops in Wildy constantly but can't win in a matched prep?

We beat you F2p matched like 3 weeks ago lmfao? Anyway feel free to get on a real sharkbrew acc and keep quoting me for attention ;)

god bless

TLP has won #1 F2P wildy from us maybe 3 F2P trips max on that day, never taken #1 in anything else or overall.

0 P2P trips

Those 3 trips are: Last weekend on Saturday, the trip you guys had signups and out pulled us and the weekend after that (the last 2 were in July sometime?) Plus remember the EOM mains helping you? haha

Otherwise we have been #1 every other F2P Trip.

And our prep record vs TLP is 15-2 LMFAO with the last 3 won against you. How the fuck can you say you are better?