Doom vs Sovereign F2P Prep 3-0

Grayson

Whatchu mean? Your whole rank structure is Foe.

0wl, Ryan, horg, kj. They're bound to bring some Foe along. Too easy

Are you slow irl. What's wrong with being in an hpc? Everyone that's in Foe and comes to Doom events are IN DOOM. Their are no invites you tomato.

Are you slow irl. What's wrong with being in an hpc? Everyone that's in Foe and comes to Doom events are IN DOOM. Their are no invites you tomato.

Nah, there are invites and technically none of them are in doom considering you guys don't have a ml;). Stay mad I guess.

@@Datassd0e You make no sense bro. I don't usually like to flame due to my respect for Olympus, but you are beating a dead horse on this thread that was posted earlier this week lol. You guys have no proof of invites because they are all in our clan. We have strong ties with FOE just like other LPC's have strong ties with their respective HPC's, which means yes some of them are in our clan as multi-clanners.

And as far as slumping goes, yeah we got "slumped" to 50 man pulls on weekends and now currently hold #1 matched beating AAO twice (3 if you count unofficial) Olympus twice, and Sovereign in our current 6 win prep streak which is the most impressive one I have seen in a while. No offense, but I can't really remember the last time I saw you guys in the wild without ending early or not even coming out because of Sv. If anything, I would consider that slumped. 

@@Datassd0e You make no sense bro. I don't usually like to flame due to my respect for Olympus, but you are beating a dead horse on this thread that was posted earlier this week lol. You guys have no proof of invites because they are all in our clan. We have strong ties with FOE just like other LPC's have strong ties with their respective HPC's, which means yes some of them are in our clan as multi-clanners.

And as far as slumping goes, yeah we got "slumped" to 50 man pulls on weekends and now currently hold #1 matched beating AAO twice (3 if you count unofficial) Olympus twice, and Sovereign in our current 6 win prep streak which is the most impressive one I have seen in a while. No offense, but I can't really remember the last time I saw you guys in the wild without ending early or not even coming out because of Sv. If anything, I would consider that slumped.

Didn't read;)

Hey nice one m8, grats on acting like the other jokes of this community.

Stay easy and salty my friend.

Not usually one to get into longass arguments on saltbrew, but w/e

@@Doom. Get a fucking ml. If these Foe kids are actually members of Doom, they'll be on it and nobody will say brown sticky stuff. Easiest fix in the world, not sure why you wouldn't have one tbh. 

K bye