[CP]Late Night P2P midweek ft. dismantling eop+mains for 1 hour at gdz.

messi

So what you're saying is that EoP fought you 25vs50 (which makes ur 20+ mains statement quite funny tbh)

You got pushed from gdz all the way to mossies in fucking P2P (while you were up 25)

Then we got sandwiched by some random 1 item main clan (who YOU probably called) and had to pull it back to gdz where after ~20min EOP was the last clan standing, which is funny considering your spams "ALL DAY" 

Yeah i guess u totally bullied us.

So what you're saying is that EoP fought you 25vs50 (which makes ur 20+ mains statement quite funny tbh)

You got pushed from gdz all the way to mossies in fucking P2P (while you were up 25)

Then we got sandwiched by some random 1 item main clan (who YOU probably called) and had to pull it back to gdz where after ~20min EOP was the last clan standing, which is funny considering your spams "ALL DAY" 

... i cant take you serious anymore man lol honestly just join cp

ot: thanks 4 loots lads, made b0nk

Lol on every embarrassing eop topic, you always attempt to make such explanatory responses to justify eop getting bullied/slumped.  

Just take the losses and move on, bro.  

At this rate, if cp bullies eop to 20 man weekend pulls.. it's literally guaranteed you'll have something cooked up to discredit them.

We understand you dislike cp but for god sakes, man there's bullbrown sticky stuff spewing from every open crevice on your body.

You can't spam all night when you're in F2P gear (if your members even had f2p sets left) some were naked. 

Was fun fighting you for an hour 25v50?? Not like the fight went on longer than 25 minutes but wouldn't that be embarrassing if it took you an hour to clear us up 25..??? We were last standing.

Failed propaganda!! 

You can't spam all night when you're in F2P gear (if your members even had f2p sets left) some were naked. 

Was fun fighting you for an hour 25v50?? Not like the fight went on longer than 25 minutes but wouldn't that be embarrassing if it took you an hour to clear us up 25..??? We were last standing.

Failed propaganda!! 

The vid shows you returning in 1 item + mains?  How could you post propaganda and then claim the truth is propaganda?

I'm pretty sure forcing the opposing clan to 1 item is just as bad as getting cleared, and you did both.

Eop will say/do anything to try and justify them getting bullied, it's honestly embarrassing.  Eop admitting they get bullied by cp is like tlp admitting they get bullied by foe, lol.  

The vid shows you returning in 1 item + mains?  How could you post propaganda and then claim the truth is propaganda?

I'm pretty sure forcing the opposing clan to 1 item is just as bad as getting cleared, and you did both.

Eop will say/do anything to try and justify them getting bullied, it's honestly embarrassing.  Eop admitting they get bullied by cp is like tlp admitting they get bullied by foe, lol.  

We only started to 1 item after all your members were in 1 item or f2p gear lol after getting pushed to mossies down 25 l0l

We only started to 1 item after all your members were in 1 item or f2p gear lol after getting pushed to mossies down 25 l0l

Pushed to mossies down 25? LMFAO.. You pulled to gdz in an attempt to kill our returners.  We outsmarted you by returning through mossies.

How could you flip that into propaganda?  On top of that you got pushed from spiders, allllllllllllllll the way back to gdz (so it seems that you're contradicting yourselves)

You and @@pirate are honestly trying too hard, man.. it was a good fight but eop noticeably lost.  Take it in stride and move on, boys.

We know you'll never admit to being bullied, but at least admit defeat.

The proof is in the pudding, that's the last thing I'll say.  Respect for trying, guys.