Avoiding "clusters"

Hatton

I've been out of the loop for a few years after quitting RuneScape and focusing on real life and one thing seems to confuse me every weekend I look at a topic;

Why does everybody, not 1 or 2 specific clans, EVERYBODY run off to single/log out when a clan is coming to crash their fight? Why do none of you (including my own clan) hold a specific territory and take part in a big cluster? Does nobody think that this is fun anymore or is a decent topic more important than having fun in a game?

What's going on nowadays..

Nice topic and glad I wasn't the only one thinking that. 

In this day and age clans aren't here for the "fun" or the "nostalgia" it's more about the bragging right of being #1 or being better than a rival clan.

I'd love if it was more like back in the day when fighting down 10 wasn't really a big deal and it mostly mattered about the fun as you were saying.

Nice topic and glad I wasn't the only one thinking that. 

In this day and age clans aren't here for the "fun" or the "nostalgia" it's more about the bragging right of being #1 or being better than a rival clan.

I'd love if it was more like back in the day when fighting down 10 wasn't really a big deal and it mostly mattered about the fun as you were saying.

Teamspeak makes it possible to quickly get the whole clan out immediately while back in the day you could not communicate effectively/quickly enough to do so during huge fights.

@@`Fly valid point, but TeamSpeak also makes it possible to reorganize your clan and hold a distinct territory.