TS3/IRC logs leaking rule clarification

slushpuppy

Can't handle the heat get out the kitchen

^

this, why would you sensor people lol, the whole point of this forum is trolling/flaming as you've stated many times, if clans are smart enough to reach and hit low blows, let them. don't take away their power to strike clans in low points

^

this, why would you sensor people lol, the whole point of this forum is trolling/flaming as you've stated many times, if clans are smart enough to reach and hit low blows, let them. don't take away their power to strike clans in low points

There are limits to the flaming. Add too much fuel, it explodes and goes out in a tick. Controlled flaming last longer ;)

!seen @@slushpuppy's spine.

Seems like he's turned into dooms bitch boy.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yGMLAhDpdG4/TWtmVexj5tI/AAAAAAAABOA/ND0pWagvjWI/s400/crying_baby.jpg

Well not exactly. Moni bitch about that topic in staff chat, and I thought it would be nice if I made a topic clearing the grey area in the rules.

Everyone wins! :kayne:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yGMLAhDpdG4/TWtmVexj5tI/AAAAAAAABOA/ND0pWagvjWI/s400/crying_baby.jpg

Well not exactly. Moni bitch about that topic in staff chat, and I thought it would be nice if I made a topic clearing the grey area in the rules.

Everyone wins! :kayne:

sik engrish m9.

Go to school, maybe they'll help you find your spine. It sure as hell isn't here.

oo touched a nerve there. Clam down bigguy

honestly, this is a really unintelligent move.. It's blatant that you're taking one clans side here. If you're going to censor anything you might as well just go the whole nine so there are no "grey" areas.

But this is bias, unthought out, and poorly discussed. Not saying that this has ever been a democracy. But this is a dumb idea.

honestly, this is a really unintelligent move.. It's blatant that you're taking one clans side here. If you're going to censor anything you might as well just go the whole nine so there are no "grey" areas.

But this is bias, unthought out, and poorly discussed. Not saying that this has ever been a democracy. But this is a dumb idea.

what do you think is gonna happen when you have pathetic scum running a forums website for rs lmao.

what do you think is gonna happen when you have pathetic scum running a forums website for rs lmao.

I don't expect clans to be put on full blast by the host, after 2 of his Mediators (both in clans with TS3/IRC leaks) come crying to him.

Any reasonable leader would have had either a discussion amongst his "Mediator" "Counselor" "Respected" "VIP" "Kingpin" "Ambassador" "Veteran". What this topic honestly shows is that all of these ranks hold literally no value to anyone.

Also shows that the forum host and his subjects are not suitable leaders.

Uproar against SB!

honestly, this is a really unintelligent move.. It's blatant that you're taking one clans side here.

Which part of this topic is directed at SV? *Any clan* who infringes(incl. Doom) the rules will suffer the consequences.

If you're going to censor anything you might as well just go the whole nine so there are no "grey" areas.

Yeah, lets go lock a topic & give him a 7 point warn if his aftermath topic contains 1 IRC line leak.

I don't expect clans to be put on full blast by the host, after 2 of his Mediators (both in clans with TS3/IRC leaks) come crying to him.

I dunno which clan I am blasting considering most of the "leaks" came from throwaway sharkbrew accounts

Moni cried to me, i dunno who is the 2nd mediator is, but I agree with his view that TS/IRC leaks shouldn't be encouraged. That is my prerogative and I had consulted my rank team. I will take full responsibility for any aftermath.

Any reasonable leader would have had either a discussion amongst his "Mediator" "Counselor" "Respected" "VIP" "Kingpin" "Ambassador" "Veteran". What this topic honestly shows is that all of these ranks hold literally no value to anyone.

VIP = $3.99 or 250 sharkbrew points- which can be earned through posting on sharkbrew

Kingpin = 2k posts

Ambassador = just be a rank of a clan and apply for it

Vet = 250 PC

Mediator = Mod

counselor = senior mod

respected = a rank that was originally used to filter for future mods, but now I think most of the respected flame as much as non ranks

Since you want to argue on semantics, answer the following qs

Q1. Which rank is involved most in modding?

Q2. Which rank should be involved most in rule formulation?