TS3/IRC logs leaking rule clarification

slushpuppy

TS3/IRC logs leaks are ranked couple notches below forums leaks mainly due to the fact that such leaks are not really on the same magnitude & scale; IRC/TS3 leaks merely capture the thoughts & action of ranks/members occurring at that given moment whereas Forum leaks generally tend to reflect the activity of the clan for X weeks/months depending on the amount of topics leaked.

Hence, I would like to clarify that for most topics, bit and pieces of TS/IRC leaks may be edited out, or if it isn't that serious, we will just leave them alone altogether.

However we will issue a stdn 2 point warn for any major TS3/IRC leak(e.g. whole TS3 recordings/IRC logs for major event, etc)

@All I know I've said this in IRC etc. But you realize every clan has a leak in every clan. We do have Ts3 recordings but we don't post them because it doesn't benefit any clan. 

I'm also not saying *I personally* have the leaks/spies but it's 2k15 you can get memberboards/senior whatever you have if the opposing clan has GP. We both also know both clan ranks are rich on rs. Well I'm just assuming SV ranks are rich.