Are people born gay?

Koso

yea you're right bro thinking humans were magically formed is ridiculous

men were created by god and girls are made out of mans ribs... not through magic... through gods love!

Would you mind telling me which substances you took today?

you're retÄrded if you think that all the brown sticky stuff you're made from was some how all fit together and work so well. There is no fucking way "asteroids" colliding with the earth and volcanos erupting caused life to exist. If you study the structure of the cell (even a bacterium) is made in such a genius way that would never happen out of "chance".

I'm not saying what we think "God" is in society is actually what He is. For all we know he's an alien. We don't know but there is no way in hell that we got here because of "luck"

For one i never really specified on how the world was made i just domt believe in god and i could honestly care less on how we got here and if i go to heaven or hell when i die then so be it if nothing happens when i die so be it but untill then i dont care lmao

I actually think being potato masher is a mental illness. I do not and will never support potato mashers / potato masher rights, just as you said, its adam and eve, not adam and steve, simple as.

I fuck with you don't get me wrong but this is some of the most ignorant/cauliflower brown sticky stuff I have ever seen anyone say on a public platform

Like I don't get it lmao these people do nothing to harm you and are just trying to have equality as human beings/people like us and every day they face tomatoic insults and hardship from people that don't know how to just live their own lives and have to go out of their way to put people down. The fact that you backed up your statement with a religious reference just makes it even stupider. How do you know god is real? How do you know the religion you follow is real?

Then again (not you) a lot of the people that play this game and hold moronic levels of homophobia really don't experience the real world much and I guess I can understand them carrying on the sheltered narrow minded opinions that their parents probably cling to as well. It just doesn't make sense to me how some people can worry so much about what other people are doing just because they're different or are into different things than them but can't spend time worrying about brown sticky stuff that actually matters to them and that they can actually change.

Sorry for such a long post but I seriously think the homophobic brown sticky stuff is cauliflower as hell. I'm not into that myself but I've had a potato masher friend or two irl and they're just as cool as a straight dude. They deserve the same respect as any other human being. Stop being ignorant in 2015.

As for the original question; It's a hard question to answer tbh, some people say it just happens, some people say you're born with it or something similar. Rarely do people just try liking the same sex and it clicks though, at least from what people that I know have said. It's a broad question and I'm definitely gonna have to say I think everyone's different

I fuck with you don't get me wrong but this is some of the most ignorant/cauliflower brown sticky stuff I have ever seen anyone say on a public platform

Like I don't get it lmao these people do nothing to harm you and are just trying to have equality as human beings/people like us and every day they face tomatoic insults and hardship from people that don't know how to just live their own lives and have to go out of their way to put people down. The fact that you backed up your statement with a religious reference just makes it even stupider. How do you know god is real? How do you know the religion you follow is real?

Then again (not you) a lot of the people that play this game and hold moronic levels of homophobia really don't experience the real world much and I guess I can understand them carrying on the sheltered narrow minded opinions that their parents probably cling to as well. It just doesn't make sense to me how some people can worry so much about what other people are doing just because they're different or are into different things than them but can't spend time worrying about brown sticky stuff that actually matters to them and that they can actually change.

Sorry for such a long post but I seriously think the homophobic brown sticky stuff is cauliflower as hell. I'm not into that myself but I've had a potato masher friend or two irl and they're just as cool as a straight dude. They deserve the same respect as any other human being. Stop being ignorant in 2015.

As for the original question; It's a hard question to answer tbh, some people say it just happens, some people say you're born with it or something similar. Rarely do people just try liking the same sex and it clicks though, at least from what people that I know have said. It's a broad question and I'm definitely gonna have to say I think everyone's different

I have nothing against potato masher people personally lol.. i just don't support them. You have your views, i have mine. I believe in a biblical view of marriage and relationships etc so no i don't support it. If you do support them, thats fine, but i shouldn't be called ignorant or an asshole for having my own personal views lol.

Just laughing at the tlp kids they trying to stand up for there ranks lmfao saying bullbrown sticky stuff like there is no god etc

It's simple as that you are not born potato masher no one is born potato masher

It's a choice someone makes further on in life which is a complete disgrace to humanity

/topic

Yes thank you Don for being the authoritative figure on what people should do in their lives! Everyone should go do exactly what you believe is right or risk being called a "disgrace to humanity"! I mean the fact that you brought up someone's clan on a discussion about the real world says enough about your immaturity and ignorance levels lmao. Were you just spoonfed beliefs by your parents that you cling to because you're too fucking cauliflower to go out and not be a judgmental moron and see that a lot of times people who take interest in the same sex are just like you, a human being?

Actually, don't bother responding because I know you'll just say some super dumb brown sticky stuff. People seem to forget runescape related forums are not the place for this kinda brown sticky stuff because a lot of people can't talk about it without spewing ignorance lol

I have nothing against potato masher people personally lol.. i just don't support them. You have your views, i have mine. I believe in a biblical view of marriage and relationships etc so no i don't support it. If you do support them, thats fine, but i shouldn't be called ignorant or an asshole for having my own personal views lol.

Not supporting them is one thing but pretty much basically publicly speaking out against their rights as human beings is pretty fucking ignorant lol

Put that into perspective. And don't give me that "i shouldn't be called ignorant for my own personal views" when that is some super ignorant brown sticky stuff to think. Like I said I don't think you're ignorant or an asshole, you are a really chill dude. I just think that thought process is redundant. I never really got it. You can not support them and whatnot lol but to actually believe someone doesn't deserve rights given to us by birthright as human beings just because they don't conform to the same things you do is pretty lame

i mean come on dude you legit called someone being potato masher a mental illness

Not supporting them is one thing but pretty much basically publicly speaking out against their rights as human beings is pretty fucking ignorant lol

Put that into perspective. And don't give me that "i shouldn't be called ignorant for my own personal views" when that is some super ignorant brown sticky stuff to think. Like I said I don't think you're ignorant or an asshole, you are a really chill dude. I just think that thought process is redundant. I never really got it. You can not support them and whatnot lol but to actually believe someone doesn't deserve rights given to us by birthright as human beings just because they don't conform to the same things you do is pretty lame

I never spoke out against their rights lol?? In todays world they have just as many rights as a heterosexual person seeing as they can get married in the US now. I simply said i don't support them because i believe in a biblical view of marriage, so no i should not be called an asshole just because i don't support something. You are calling me ignorant for believing in what my religion tells me lol. I never said they dont deserve rights or that i dont like potato masher people, you're taking what im saying out of context.

I never spoke out against their rights lol?? In todays world they have just as many rights as a heterosexual person seeing as they can get married in the US now. I simply said i don't support them because i believe in a biblical view of marriage, so no i should not be called an asshole just because i don't support something. You are calling me ignorant for believing in what my religion tells me lol. I never said they dont deserve rights or that i dont like potato masher people, you're taking what im saying out of context.

Ok ok i am sorry, it just seemed really hateful especially referring to their sexuality as a mental illness. much love!!

Yes thank you Don for being the authoritative figure on what people should do in their lives! Everyone should go do exactly what you believe is right or risk being called a "disgrace to humanity"! I mean the fact that you brought up someone's clan on a discussion about the real world says enough about your immaturity and ignorance levels lmao. Were you just spoonfed beliefs by your parents that you cling to because you're too fucking cauliflower to go out and not be a judgmental moron and see that a lot of times people who take interest in the same sex are just like you, a human being?

Actually, don't bother responding because I know you'll just say some super dumb brown sticky stuff. People seem to forget runescape related forums are not the place for this kinda brown sticky stuff because a lot of people can't talk about it without spewing ignorance lol

Mate I clearly saw all the tlp ranks saying believing in God in 2k15? Bullbrown sticky stuff crap like that don't forget most people have faith in Islam ,Christianity,Catholicism,and Judaism .

Yes I will say it's a disgrace to humanity because no1 is born potato masher and no potato masher person will ever be looked at the same way like a normal human being who's straight

Remember Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve buddy

Now don't bother replying to me saying how I should feel sad and start supporting potato masher rights and blah blah bullbrown sticky stuff