Are people born gay?

Koso

Mate I clearly saw all the tlp ranks saying believing in God in 2k15? Bullbrown sticky stuff crap like that don't forget most people have faith in Islam ,Christianity,Catholicism,and Judaism .

Yes I will say it's a disgrace to humanity because no1 is born potato masher and no potato masher person will ever be looked at the same way like a normal human being who's straight

Remember Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve buddy

Now don't bother replying to me saying how I should feel sad and start supporting potato masher rights and blah blah bullbrown sticky stuff

"no potato masher person will ever be looked at the same way like a normal human being who's straight"

I rest my case. lmao

Not saying god/religion isn't real because I'm not so sure personally but damn people really seem to use it for a crutch for anything lmao

Mate I clearly saw all the tlp ranks saying believing in God in 2k15? Bullbrown sticky stuff crap like that don't forget most people have faith in Islam ,Christianity,Catholicism,and Judaism .

Yes I will say it's a disgrace to humanity because no1 is born potato masher and no potato masher person will ever be looked at the same way like a normal human being who's straight

Remember Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve buddy

Now don't bother replying to me saying how I should feel sad and start supporting potato masher rights and blah blah bullbrown sticky stuff

It's not adam and eve or adam and steve, your so called religious reference had a fucking talking snake and women made out of mens ribs...

And you have no place to call anyone a disgrace considering you scream allahu akbar blowing people up for the sake of your "religion" whilst LGBT people have actually contributed to society.

It's not adam and eve or adam and steve, your so called religious reference had a fucking talking snake and women made out of mens ribs...And you have no place to call anyone a disgrace considering you scream allahu akbar blowing people up for the sake of your "religion" whilst LGBT people have actually contributed to society.

Religion 2k15 :D

It's not adam and eve or adam and steve, your so called religious reference had a fucking talking snake and women made out of mens ribs...

And you have no place to call anyone a disgrace considering you scream allahu akbar blowing people up for the sake of your "religion" whilst LGBT people have actually contributed to society.

u suck dick ur some j bag u fuckin sket

U bundle of twigsgots caused a great guy to vanish

(16:45:20) <+[TLP]Trey> u listen man, theres fucking kids playin this game, and idle in this fucked up dirty irc u mother fucker, and u pussies talk like this making kids think its ok to be potato masher, when its not, be a man dude and dont talk potato masher to me bra

I think you all take this discussion with with too much meaning, say this and that. In reality I really don't care if someone is potato masher or not since it doesn't do anything to me. I mean you wont catch me at a potato masher pride parade or anything and I believe you should draw a line on letting them have children but let them be them. What you do behind closed doors is nobodies business.

Amount of ignorant people on this thread is insane, You know you like vagina before you've even touched one because you're born with that instinct. same counts for potato masher people, if you really think people choose to be potato masher there is more wrong with your brain than with theirs.

Also if God happend to be real he'd be the creator of homesexuality aswell. Honestly don't get how people still believe in a god.

Don't mind him man, He lives in a country thats centuries behind. They just starting crusades like Christians did ages ago in Europe, They're undeveloped when it comes to religion and beliefs / democracy. Thousands of people cross the border to Europe every single day for a reason.

Although i disagree with the thing you said last, Only like 0,0000001% of al muslims are terrorists, i know many awesome Muslims.

as mentioned Before, Nothing Wrong with it at all, But it is only frowned upon since it wont procreate which is the meaning of life. religious wise, its for some reason more hated to be a potato masher man than to be a lesbian, since a lesbian cannot actually fuck properly so its not real, so they still virgins basically.

allah doesn't like it because he doesn't see it to be a benefit to us and it is mentioned it will bring many diseases upon mankind. which we can observe today, HIV example.

and for pigs, look not to far back, swine flu and stuff.

At the end of the day, No one's gonna hate u for being u, and those that do are dickheads so ignore them and keep doing what ur doing, but give thought to how u can benefit all of mankind, Procreate and stop being potato masher if u can hold ur urges.

Amount of ignorant people on this thread is insane, You know you like vagina before you've even touched one because you're born with that instinct. same counts for potato masher people, if you really think people choose to be potato masher there is more wrong with your brain than with theirs.

Also if God happend to be real he'd be the creator of homesexuality aswell. Honestly don't get how people still believe in a god.

Lmao newborns aren't craving pussy

Takes a while before you even know that girls have a pussy and even longer to realise you can stick your dick in there and before you do it once you know it will be good. Same thing with boobs, why do men love boobs? Why aren't we attracted to ears? Because its your instinct you didn't pick a body part you were gonna like.

Takes a while before you even know that girls have a pussy and even longer to realise you can stick your dick in there and before you do it once you know it will be good. Same thing with boobs, why do men love boobs? Why aren't we attracted to ears? Because its your instinct you didn't pick a body part you were gonna like.

lmao society teaches you to like boobs.  The reason boobs are admired back from long ago is because they were the source of food for a child lmao not because they look nice.

No brown sticky stuff, it comes after puberty.

lmao society teaches you to like boobs.  The reason boobs are admired back from long ago is because they were the source of food for a child lmao not because they look nice.

And so whats your response to people being attracted to vaginas or asses? 

Not a very well thought out argument.

No brown sticky stuff, it comes after puberty.

And so whats your response to people being attracted to vaginas or asses? 

Not a very well thought out argument.

human instinct to reproduce.  But its taught niggas just dont know to put their dick in a vagina.  just like bundle of twigss are taught to suck penis and fuck my ass