As you Descend, We Excel

JDM

[1:57] <Dude> yo we're ending
[1:57] <Dude> i g2g to lunch

You were saying? @@Zeke @ @@MarcusNigguh

I don't understand the point you're trying to make, the only single fight we had against XL ended with you in singles. We walked Extinct down to ditch whilst you proceeded to follow with like 10 less people trying to claim a clear. LOL.

I don't understand the point you're trying to make, the only single fight we had against XL ended with you in singles. We walked Extinct down to ditch whilst you proceeded to follow with like 10 less people trying to claim a clear. LOL.

Lol don't worry, there will be a video.

l000000000000000000000000000000000l

okay buddy

we never dropped below 30 the whole time while you guys rged 3 times as we cleared extinct l0l

@ suprised you weren't there, but then again you're irrelevant

Vt got dicked today lmfao

because my clan would dick your clan buddy.  Anyways, I was in your ts the whole time.  That speech that nl_monk did was completely cauliflower, as well as hon0r giving white zetro talk power LOL

because my clan would dick your clan buddy.  Anyways, I was in your ts the whole time.  That speech that nl_monk did was completely cauliflower, as well as hon0r giving white zetro talk power LOL

heard cd pulled 15 members and 12 mains in mith

Lol xL and extinct 2v1ing us and we still came out on top. was a little too ez

l0l ok