Vt Takes #1 Wildy LPC

marcusyo

GCPcCzT.jpg

UIJ5nLX.png

Pulled around 40, fought Extinct and Excel, and Took #1 LPC today, I'm not going to make a descriptive topic because xL kids are just going to starting crying so Just watch the video and see for yourself 

Shoutouts:

EnVy for being to scared to come out, if you want us to take some pressure off of you, just make an apology topic and we good. We're reasonable people

Extinct for fighting us down ops

Trip Times for being potato masher af 

oFK9Oye.png

Vitality Vs Extinct 

First of all I'd like to give respect to Extinct for this fight. They knew they were down 8 and still took on this challenge and fought til the end. I wouldn't be able to do something like this, so thank you Extinct, gj taking #2 LPC today. The fight happened at Corp, we pushed em to 18 ports then back to singles.

cNkFBYF.png

Vitality Vs Excel 

Ft Extinct

Fight was supposed to be Vt vs Excel at corp, but Extinct Crashed. Was a nice cluster with Vitality, we ended it by pushing Extinct south to ditch while xL ran away and tried to claim a fake win lel. Just watch the video and judge for yourself 

Vitality Starting: 40

Excel Starting: 41

Extinct Starting: 33

Ty for fights

Pic/Vid Dump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgcLEvdB9Fs

bMPfQS3.png

5h6Hvlo.png

0aT0519.png

Fight was supposed to be Vt vs Excel at corp, but Extinct Crashed. Was a nice cluster with Vitality, we ended it by pushing Extinct south to ditch while xL ran away and tried to claim a fake win lel. Just watch the video and judge for yourself 

Claiming fake win. Lmao nigga stfu. You sound ignorant as fuck lying to your members.