Sovereign Slams Olympus for 1hour straight

hit

is that supposed to be a flame bro?

sik flame bro. sitting on sv forums all day cause your brown sticky stuff clans forums are dead as fuk lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

stay ez get off my topic

are you dizzy fam

xbMiX1y.png

@@YOOITZKID dont try outsmart me ill just flame you through this 1 post now, kyp ur dumb

@@YOOITZKID  LOoooOOoooL  refers back to hacking someone to try win, if that brown sticky stuff happened to any of ur garbage members i can bet you 50m they'll quit rs, (and also ur 4n and irrelevant) 

Tbh was a fun fight was no reason for the flame. We had been the only two clans out there fighting and had fun. You called us pussies for being in singles. When we were at 12 wild in multi. You guys wanted the fight in higher levels due to your higher level invites from EoP. Personally I was camped for a majority of the trip. Fight was for the most part never matched. You always had a plus 10-15 on us which made for more fun for us, because of the fact that half of you main invites in EoP couldn't touch us. Would be fun to fight you when your pull was actually 60 without EoP. Hope to have more fun fights. No need to flame because who gives a brown sticky stuff it is a computer game and both sides had fun in that fight. Also the fact that you pulled a comment from a member that was probably just having a brown sticky stuffty time because he is new to the scene and does not understand that there was no other action out today.

I had fun and I know half of Sv is gonna go full broccoli and be like LOLOLO OP CLOSE OMFG SO BAD LAOLOLOL SV FOR WAY OUT.

Hey stop sending dick pictures on facebook to random girls.

#neverforget

23429fcff1935acd17550956a72fe6f6.png

@@YOOITZKID tbh man when you bring brown sticky stuff like this up doesn't prove any point. All it shows is the fact that your clan is so immature that you have to fuck with someone's irl. Guy wants some pussy and he's trying to get some. When was the last time you spoke to a female that wasn't in a MMO.

Tbh was a fun fight was no reason for the flame. We had been the only two clans out there fighting and had fun. You called us pussies for being in singles. When we were at 12 wild in multi. You guys wanted the fight in higher levels due to your higher level invites from EoP. Personally I was camped for a majority of the trip. Fight was for the most part never matched. You always had a plus 10-15 on us which made for more fun for us, because of the fact that half of you main invites in EoP couldn't touch us. Would be fun to fight you when your pull was actually 60 without EoP. Hope to have more fun fights. No need to flame because who gives a brown sticky stuff it is a computer game and both sides had fun in that fight. Also the fact that you pulled a comment from a member that was probably just having a brown sticky stuffty time because he is new to the scene and does not understand that there was no other action out today.

I had fun and I know half of Sv is gonna go full broccoli and be like LOLOLO OP CLOSE OMFG SO BAD LAOLOLOL SV FOR WAY OUT.

Yeah that member was from cp aswell 

@@YOOITZKID tbh man when you bring brown sticky stuff like this up doesn't prove any point. All it shows is the fact that your clan is so immature that you have to fuck with someone's irl. Guy wants some pussy and he's trying to get some. When was the last time you spoke to a female that wasn't in a MMO.

If that is how u get pussy by sending dick pictures to girls on facebook and they reply u "fuck off" L0L

and stfu u ugly irl aswell, inb4 i ddos ur sister

If that is how u get pussy by sending dick pictures to girls on facebook and they reply u "fuck off" L0L

and stfu u ugly irl aswell, inb4 i ddos ur sister

Man I'm just saying he's casting a net. And if you have ever been in the dating scene you would know that you get rejected more times than accepted. It is a numbers game.