Which is worse?

Braden

Which one?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Pick an option

• Mains
    • Ddosing

Both are extremely cancerous and damage this community dramatically but which one do you feel is worse/more scummy/broccolied etc

Pre-EOC, the primary tool used against other Pure Clans were ddosing.

OSRS, mains have become the new 'thing' when attempting to hurt another clan.

I understand there were mains pre-eoc and ddosing still occurs on OSRS but rarely used as an excuse.

My personal opinion is mains, pre-eoc you could have your teamspeak ddosed and a clan could rush you but you'd atleast fight back or attempt to as the reward:loss ratio was extremely in the favour of the reward, who wouldn't want to win a pure fight without TS? 

These days, mains rush and you're literally screwed both in the F2P and P2P server. TS's could be fixed with better ddos protection but there's no way fixing mains unless you bring more mains to trips/ask a main clan to come kill them and that just completely defeats the purpose..

you can have alternative means to communication, we always use more than 1 ts due to attacks, but when mains camp certain people (ie, known ranks of clan) to be a total cunt to any clan effected is worse imo, since it can't be avoided other than account sharing

DDOS

you're directly taking someone out of the game when the entire point is to fight vs the other 

not only is it a federal crime, that's just....so fucked. We can discuss how much we don't like other clans until the end of time here and on our own boards but I'm never, ever going out of my way to stop the opposition from playing. That's evil . 

DDOS

you're directly taking someone out of the game when the entire point is to fight vs the other 

not only is it a federal crime, that's just....so fucked. We can discuss how much we don't like other clans until the end of time here and on our own boards but I'm never, ever going out of my way to stop the opposition from playing. That's evil . 

Ddosing is taking it out of the game and that's just dumb.

Agreed, this brown sticky stuff may get heated at times, especially with the rivalries, but taking that brown sticky stuff out of the game is just to much.

We're here to have fun with our homies, not to start illegally fucking with peoples lives.