Best Clanning Moments

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

For me my favorite parts were not really individual moments for the most part, just the general feeling I had when were on the rise, seeing my clan improving on a week to week basis and with a collective pursuit of a common goal. In Epidemic my favorite moments were just prior to fighting for #3, when there was the group E, EOP, Dv, IR, TLP, amongst others all fighting each other weekly to try and edge away from our competition in an attempt to take Fatality's spot, slightly above us. Them fights were ridiculously fun, action packed, and for the most part respectful and it was those clans that provided E with the momentum to move upwards. The only thing that came close to that in terms of fun was finally beating MM one saturday 120 vs 120 after a meteoric rise , to which they eventually bounced back from obviously a month or two later.

In NME my favourite moment was taking the plunge and changing our requirements from -10 defense, to 30 defense. We started as a 45-65 combat capped LPC. Such was the core of the clan that by the end of the week we had 90% of people in our clan wearing addy, far more than any other clan at that point. Watching the clan move from 45-65 LPC to Adamant powered Green Machine was a sight to behold. After fighting for in excess of 6 months in robes and 1 defense armour, we were far more organised than our competition (We HAD to be with 1 defense armour), so with 30 defense it was literally a breeze. Was something new for me and alot of fun. 

Nice topic

• 4 weeks later...

Ch vs Z rivalry - Best rivalry i have ever had

Ch vs dF - always one sided but it was fun

Vo vs Malice - Rivalry 

Ch vs Cp fullout 2 week P2P 

Ct vs Fi Fullout 

OB vs Hp Fullout

OB vs Cv Rivalry

• 4 years later...