The final vote!!!!! Ft. Conclusions of the race

hassan

last one  

60 members have voted

1. 1. who of the finalists!?!!

• Drunk
    • Sithlord

We started with the top 20 candidates, eliminated it to 10 that reached over 5 percent and we added in the bios, then we took them and the top 5 went to the next round where the debate took place, now we have selected the top 2 out of the pure community to decide who the best leader/pure community president is! It has been a good race and close in many regards, thanks to everyone who did their best to run!

The final 2 people remaining are:

Drunk

Sithlord

Ending polls:

Hassan- 7 (didn't get as many due to dropping out)

Hanuman- 14

Adhi- 15

Sithlord- 21

Drunk- 21

I have asked a couple of questions to the final candidates and they have answered below, vote who you think the best leader and choice for pure community president is!!!

Drunk:

Question: In summary why should people not vote for sithlord? Why should they vote for you?

Answer: The only reason sithlord is polling is due to his amount of sharkbrew accounts. He can vote for himself as much as he wants. I know he has at least 20 accounts, but he probably has as many as voted for him. Legit every single vote came from a "sithlord" troll account. You should vote for me because I am the best f2p caller in the game of all time, and I have the only clan that has never closed no matter what. I know what I am doing in the game and I know what I will do for the future of the pure community. I also have turned a clan that sucks in p2p into the #1 matched p2p clan. I should win the vote of the pure community due to my proven record. I can't wait to win your vote.

PS here is a nice video:

Sithlord:

Question: In summary why should people not vote for drunk? Why should they vote for you?

Answer: I think people should choose who they should vote for, but in contrast to all of the claims I only have 3 sharkbrew accounts. I don't really use more than though people claim I have more than 500. I am surprised that I have gone this far in the race, and being the only outsider I think that the people should vote for me if they want to see real change! From calling d scim pushes to now we will see a difference! Vote for change!

There you go boys, my personal support is going to Drunk. He has the proven record, and I am a firm believer that sithlord has 200-500 troll accounts! I am for breaking down and deleting the troll accounts as well. But vote unbiased!!!!!!!!! The winner is the president!

wow, it has been quite a race, with some great competitors. Who would have thought I would have a fellow bundle of twigsget to run against, haha only kidding hanu :). I think in reality the people just wanted change. You could see it in the beginning with Hassan having a huge lead, and now I am in the finals! I just think people are tired of all the same brown sticky stuff and want something new, vote for me!

I have not always been the greatest f2p warrior of all time.

At one point in my life I found myself lost in edgeville, confused and not knowing how to even pking... :(

But then from nowhere appeared a sithlord1234, 1-iteming a rune scimitar with an open friend chat who asked me to join him. 

No one should ever have to find themselves at edge bridge without somebody instantly asking them to come pk and possibly backstabbing them!

Sith4President#Pray4SOUP

I believe if drunk made it this far in the race he should win, simply by the fact that cp doesn't even use this cancer site

i'm also a firm believer sithlord has 340 confirmed troll accounts and another 150+ unconfirmed.

Drunk certainly does have the record to prove himself and cp has never closed even when drunk was 12 years old and `rage was kidnapped by a homeless mexican in the slums of miami.

#Drunk4change

I have not always been the greatest f2p warrior of all time.

At one point in my life I found myself lost in edgeville, confused and not knowing how to even pking... :(

But then from nowhere appeared a sithlord1234, 1-iteming a rune scimitar with an open friend chat who asked me to join him. 

No one should ever have to find themselves at edge bridge without somebody instantly asking them to come pk and possibly backstabbing them!

Sith4President#Pray4SOUP

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

wow, it has been quite a race, with some great competitors. Who would have thought I would have a fellow bundle of twigsget to run against, haha only kidding hanu :). I think in reality the people just wanted change. You could see it in the beginning with Hassan having a huge lead, and now I am in the finals! I just think people are tired of all the same brown sticky stuff and want something new, vote for me!

If you do not withdraw from this race you'll end up like JFK. this is a warning young sith.

#snipeunit