Explain Please?

StinkFace

Any post(s) edits by mods is quite serious. @OP, link me the original topic

I don't have the original topic, was just shown this screenshot from your boards by one of my members. You should be able to find it quite easily, even if one of your piece of brown sticky stuff mods (@Moni) deleted it, then permanently deleted it from the removed content section within modcp. Check there first, if it's not there check your moderator logs within acp to find it. Seeing that you run these forums as well as others, it shouldn't be difficult for you to find. 

I don't have the original topic, was just shown this screenshot from your boards by one of my members. You should be able to find it quite easily, even if one of your piece of brown sticky stuff mods (@Moni) deleted it, then permanently deleted it from the removed content section within modcp. Check there first, if it's not there check your moderator logs within acp to find it. Seeing that you run these forums as well as others, it shouldn't be difficult for you to find. 

I already tried, else I wouldn't be asking. Nothing in my ACP or thrashcan that contains anything from Hormone.

6d1fe70990947a5877f094dd500b915d.png