[CP vs EOP] Which clan will come out on top?

slushpuppy

359 members have voted

1. 1. Which clan will come out ontop?

• CP
    • EOP

Tbh @@slushpuppy this topic is brown sticky stuff lol. Its CP VS tlp CP doesnt care about eop AT ALL lol. You should know that before making broccolied eop "hype" topics broccoli. Know your place. CP already closed eop 4 times. Topic tittle should be "eop VS Supremacy"

Don't misjudge me, considering the number of cp vs eop topics created by troll cp accounts, i thought i'd jump on the bandwagon. Feel free to make a CP vs TLP poll topic and I will happily pin it on the side bar

You saying that to anyone doesn't make sense

What do you mean?

He's an Overseer of Sharkbrew - The Runescape Pker/Pure Community.

High Council of The Last Pures - Runescape Pure Clan.

The Owner Of "BradenAUS"  Youtube channel - A channel seen by many, many pkers of Runescape.

NA IM OFF :)

What do you mean?

He's an Overseer of Sharkbrew - The Runescape Pker/Pure Community.

High Council of The Last Pures - Runescape Pure Clan.

The Owner Of "BradenAUS"  Youtube channel - A channel seen by many, many pkers of Runescape.

NA IM OFF :)

>Implying that those reasons dictate if he "cares too much."

He's an overseer and has almost 2k less posts than you, how does your logic make any sense?

He's a high council meanwhile you're a regular member and he's on here less than you.

If an overseer (who moderates these forums as unbiased as possible) can see that you care too much, then in retrospect... you probably do care too much.

Responding to everything in attempts to make yourself look as right as possible just isn't what normal people do.

@@END OF CP  

Honestly man.... you wouldn't be posting this excessively if you were comfortable with yourself and your current situation.  If you have nothing to prove then why do you go to such lengths and desperation to prove yourself right?  It's an obvious indication that every time you post/respond with such favoritism, it's out of pure self-consciousness.  Just take it easy and live a little, bro.  

Life isn't all CP vs eop.

You saying that to anyone doesn't make sense

Could say the same about you?

>Implying that those reasons dictate if he "cares too much."

He's an overseer and has almost 2k less posts than you, how does your logic make any sense?

He's a high council meanwhile you're a regular member and he's on here less than you.

If an overseer (who moderates these forums as unbiased as possible) can see that you care too much, then in retrospect... you probably do care too much.

Responding to everything in attempts to make yourself look as right as possible just isn't what normal people do.

Whoever you are, I like you

Only pointing out some observations "END OF CP".  But you're legit doing nothing but confirming what I've stated.  No flame intended but judging by your response, we're just not on the same level intellectually.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯