[CP vs EOP] Which clan will come out on top?

slushpuppy

359 members have voted

1. 1. Which clan will come out ontop?

• CP
    • EOP

CP will win because CP barely recognizes EOP on the weekend. If you count EOP pulling 30 to p2p, then slumping down to 22 at the end, sure they're winning LOL.

If EOP somehow manages to pull 100 to compete with CP, then it'll be a good fight but right now EOP seriously has no chance. They will definitely team with TLP/SV for the time being to try and protect their small pulls to compete with RD, SUP, FI while TLP acts like their big brother and tries to fend off CP, meanwhile CP isn't even focusing EOP.

If CP Pulls 110 and EOP pulls 40, CP focuses the real clans.

If EOP pulls 110 and CP pulls 40, EOP focuses CP and wastes their pulls until they slump back down to 60 man pulls because of the lack of action.

Also if SV goes HPC, EOP will lose a chunk of its core members and will slump. I'm not saying I know a rank or three that will be leaving EOP for SV, but..

I think CP will just continue pulling high and EOP will just drop off in numbers lol

EOP is a much more quality clan though

Which is why eop loses preps 3-0 while cp wins preps 3-0?  Wassup with the bias m8?

Eop won 1 prep since they opened and theyre a much more quality clan?  Yea bro?  

Why so bias @@Braden ?

You're about to decline ANOTHER prep offer from EoP.

[Tue][04:45:42 AM] <07%[EoP]idoR> cuz u know we would only pull 25-30
[Tue][04:45:44 AM] <07%[EoP]idoR> to a p2p prep
[Tue][04:45:44 AM] <07%[EoP]idoR> l0l

[Tue][04:46:03 AM] <07%dull> cp wont pull 50 either
[Tue][04:54:28 AM] <07%[EoP]idoR> we should act more nh
[Tue][04:54:39 AM] <07%[EoP]idoR> make em lose their preps
[Tue][04:54:44 AM] <07%[EoP]idoR> used to do it before

[Tue][04:58:22 AM] <07%[EoP]idoR> we used to move in leadership channels and take down like 5-6 kids
[Tue][04:58:25 AM] <07%[EoP]idoR> in a prep

You think CP is going to accept a prep on SHARKBREW that even EOP knew they wouldn't pull enough to?
You think CP is going to prep a clan that tries ddosing them to make them lose?
Huh? @ ?

where do u get the 1 prep from l0l we're like 9-6

Who you kidding m8?  You haven't won a prep in a month and the last win you had is probably against sup lmao.

Last I heard about eop prepping was when they got perfected by tlp every round.

And this is the clan who's supposidley going to 'come out on top' ?

Please. lmfao.

You think CP is going accept a prep on SHARKBREW that even EOP knew they wouldn't pull enough to?

Just to correct you on some misconceptions, the prep will be done in runescape clan wars not on sharkbrew, Sharkbrew is just merely a tool to organize the prep, similarly like how you PM another clan on TS/IRC to get an event organized.

Just to correct you on some misconceptions, the prep will be done in runescape clan wars, sharkbrew is just merely a tool to organize the prep, similarly like how you PM another clan on TS/IRC to get an event organized.

What misconceptions are you referring to?  I'm confused.. why would any clan accept a troll prep on a bias pure community forum?

Please elaborate @@slushpuppy  I'm well aware of everything you stated.  Just unsure why you're bringing it up?  Lol?

What misconceptions are you referring to?  I'm confused.. why would any clan accept a troll prep on a bias pure community forum?

Please elaborate @@slushpuppy  I'm well aware of everything you stated.  Just unsure why you're bringing it up?  Lol?

It is extremely presumptuous to say the prep is a troll before it has even occurred. I am not sure how accepting a prep on a "bias" community forum affects your clan's ability to fight.. much less win, but if one side break the rules, then a free win will be awarded! 

Please remember to keep in mind the rules regarding extensive leakage of IRC logs!

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/11044-

You gonna get me a warning on sharkbrew bro?  Damn brah you mad these logs make eop look like brown sticky stuff?

The sharkbrew bias can't save you!  Teaming with tlp can't save you either!

h4h4

83 people that consist of having prep requirements LOL. Take a closer look broccoli. That's not the entire ML

Why does a clan that pulls 100 to trips with an 83 person "prep" ml only ever pull 20 to preps lmfao, and refuse to accept 50v50 minimum preps.

If you aren't in the propaganda loop then you must be hella fucking cauliflower, if you are then keep up the good work because for some reason your members still actually believe you for now.

CP will win because CP barely recognizes EOP on the weekend. If you count EOP pulling 30 to p2p, then slumping down to 22 at the end, sure they're winning LOL.

If EOP somehow manages to pull 100 to compete with CP, then it'll be a good fight but right now EOP seriously has no chance. They will definitely team with TLP/SV for the time being to try and protect their small pulls to compete with RD, SUP, FI while TLP acts like their big brother and tries to fend off CP, meanwhile CP isn't even focusing EOP.

If CP Pulls 110 and EOP pulls 40, CP focuses the real clans.

If EOP pulls 110 and CP pulls 40, EOP focuses CP and wastes their pulls until they slump back down to 60 man pulls because of the lack of action.

Also if SV goes HPC, EOP will lose a chunk of its core members and will slump. I'm not saying I know a rank or three that will be leaving EOP for SV, but..

We can pull 20-30 less than u and still clear u. 75v100 never forget

It is extremely presumptuous to say the prep is a troll before it has even occurred. I am not sure how accepting a prep on a "bias" community forum affects your clan's ability to fight.. much less win, but if one side break the rules, then a free win will be awarded! 

You didn't elaborate by what you meant by 'misconception'.  But I'll let it slide.

It is extremely LEGITIMATE to say the prep is a troll, when this is what's said whilst declaring.

"We'll only pull 25 but we know they won't accept because it's sharkbrew huehue"

"They won't pull enough either huehue"  

"They wont accept the rules its 25 def huehue"

"We should ddos them more and be nh"

"We used to hit 5 kids off everytime they prepped"

I'd refer to the logs in my previous post, but I don't want a warning!

Accepting a prep on a "bias forum" DEFINITELY affects our ability to fight, when the owner of the site is defending a TROLL DECLARATION. 

What's going on here?