[CP vs EOP] Which clan will come out on top?

slushpuppy

359 members have voted

1. 1. Which clan will come out ontop?

• CP
    • EOP

It is extremely factual to say the prep is a troll, when this is what's said whilst declaring.

"We'll only pull 25 but we know they won't accept because it's sharkbrew huehue"

"They won't pull enough either huehue"  

"They wont accept the rules its 25 def huehue"

"We should ddos them more and be nh"

"We used to hit 5 kids off everytime they prepped"

I'd refer to the logs in my previous post that was deleted, but this is better.

Good points!

You didn't elaborate by what you meant by 'misconception'. But I'll let it slide.

It is extremely LEGITIMATE to say the prep is a troll, when this is what's said whilst declaring.

"We'll only pull 25 but we know they won't accept because it's sharkbrew huehue"

I'd refer to the logs in my previous post, but I don't want a warning!

Accepting a prep on a "bias forum" DEFINITELY affects our ability to fight, when the owner of the site is defending a TROLL DECLARATION.

What's going on here?

Dude you just went full r etard...

Never go full r etard

Eop gets bullied by CP every weekend, it's obvious, every clan knows it.

The only thing eop outpolling CP proves, is that sharkbrew is undoubtedly a bias public forum.  Leaning more towards eop/tlp.

But if this gives eop a morale boost to continue to get bullied instead of closing, then I'm all for it.

Agreed bro, i'm not personally in a clan but from the vids i've seen that Eop are just running from CP every weekend. They even try to compete with the mains that they bring, lmfao they camp ranks on their mains..

It'll be an interesting one, especially when CP have no allies in the HPC scene they can use to their advantage whileas EoP have TLP as an ally.

-CP Have olympus

-eop have SV

-both clans have mains

Edit: But since SV are planning to go HPC & Olympus aren't I can see EoP doing very badly in the upcoming months, especially when CP have over double their current pull.

Idk it's a tough one ATM but I can see the future cp will win the rivalry this year

While reading some of other comments it's true @@slushpuppy doesn't control his mods power abusing

Example; simple brown sticky stuff like if u say doom sucks moni who is a rank in doom and mod on here will give u a ban for little bullbrown sticky stuff like that.

Which clearly shows your mod are favoring there own clan while trying to suspend the rival clans members on here so they can't reply to there brown sticky stuff propaganda

Overall I love the site especially when I say couple of words and I have tyendinaga guy from tlp or some other brrocoli replying with a wall of text lmfaooooo

CP has the pull but lacks the leadership and intelligence to capitalize on the numbers they have. The mains do nothing to help their cause and make what would be an impressive pull go to brown sticky stuff as it can be implied they can't do well with OR without them, even when up in numbers. 

EOP isn't pulling enough to stand up to CP at the moment. Considering that 2x close stunt earlier in the year and then the relative lack of force they've shown since reopening, I don't have a lot of faith in EOP at the moment but this has nothing to do with them relative to CP. 

This 'rivalry' has been going on long before I've come around and I don't see it ending here.

lmfao at all the butthurt CP members

AND also im impressed that you go to the lengths of making 50+ sharkbrew accounts just to win a random poll lmfao

it was like 54-45 in EoPs favour, in past 30min it went to 77-54 in CPs favour.

Chain must be busy making those accounts LOL

Seems to me you're butthurt.. the truth hurts m8.  You know eop ain't fucking with CP right now, seems to me the pure community knows it too.  But brown sticky stuff, it's pretty fucking obvious l0l.  

Throw any excuse you want at me, you know I'll break you.

You didn't elaborate by what you meant by 'misconception'.  But I'll let it slide.

It is extremely LEGITIMATE to say the prep is a troll, when this is what's said whilst declaring.

I'd refer to the logs in my previous post, but I don't want a warning!

Accepting a prep on a "bias forum" DEFINITELY affects our ability to fight, when the owner of the site is defending a TROLL DECLARATION. 

What's going on here?

They are misconceptions because you can counter declare.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/6387-rules-for-declaring-counter-declaring/

How could anybody counter declare with the cancerous rules sharkbrew has in place?  Lol?

Since when did pulling 70 to a prep make any sense, brah be honest.  You want CP to pull 50 to weekends in order to have a realistic clw fight against eop?  Or you want us to declare with that 70min knowing they'll decline for a free 'sharkbrew win'?

You should fix this brown sticky stuff ASAP tbh @@slushpuppy .. it's not the best system and you should know that.  In fact it's probably the worst possible system you could have.