[CP vs EOP] Which clan will come out on top?

slushpuppy

359 members have voted

1. 1. Which clan will come out ontop?

• CP
    • EOP

I am sure zybez is a much better platform for you to air your views amirite

Reel'd.  Youre doing nothing but confirming it m8.  amirite

In b4 'witty flame bait in efforts to provoke a reaction'

bias bias bias bias bias bias bias bias bias bias bias

A shame the only decent pure community forum is so bias.

If your clan didn't finally use this forum after pulling 100 people out of your ass you'd know that @@slushpuppy is far from bias from what I understand he doesn't even clan anymore, he had to demote one of your members for abusing his powers because he got salty of people on a community forum that he moderated.

Regarding the community being biased what do you expect when your clan is the minority on these forums? You've sprouted a pair of balls finally used the forum and shown no sign of intelligence and then wonder why you're gaining no respect.

It will probably be a long rivalry as CP does have the pull and mains to do well, but they have a history of literally killing themselves to brown sticky stuff and EOP will only continue to improve, rivalries is what keeps us going. Will be an interesting next few months to see how things pan out.

Oh don't spoil it for some of the CP members I am IDing for respected :unsure:

I'd respond to that if I knew what you were implying, lol.

Regardless of what you were attempting to say, this is a b i a s public forum, pertaining to eop/tlp.  I'm not trying to bait 'clever responses', I'm just pointing out facts.

I'd respond to that if I knew what you were implying, lol.

Regardless of what you were attempting to say, this is a b i a s public forum, pertaining to eop/tlp.  I'm not trying to bait 'clever responses', I'm just pointing out facts.

There's nothing to imply. Infact I have already pm'd some of your members about it.

There are certainly a few TLP/EOP members, but judging by the number of new accounts recently, I think the numbers are quite even.

There's nothing to imply. Infact I have already pm'd some of your members about it.

There are certainly a few TLP/EOP members, but judging by the number of new accounts recently, I think the numbers are quite even.

I mean, you can say whatever you want.  But it's pretty obvious that sharkbrew is a bias pure community, favoring eop/tlp.  And there's nothing wrong with that.  Just agree with me so this quote battle can end.. it's too obvious to defend.

cp has more people using these forums daily than eop and tlp do

Oh look another TLP mediator :o inb4 a tlp/eop ambassador comes at me, or maybe a ex-eop admin (wait he already came at me) or tlp overseer.. or maybe an ex-tlp current eop counselor .  STOP THE TEAMING, TOO MUCH BIAS FOR ME.

In all honesty it's obvious that CP is winning the rivalry with EOP. However we have in fact seen this constant motion of EOP rising from slumps and competing if not winning the rivalry at certain points in rivalry history (Vise Versa). The way I feel about it now is that CP is in a position where they do not look like they will take the foot off the pedal, meaning whatever EOP is doing to get back to that competitive level is going to be hindered by CP's ability to adapt and make sure they can stay on top of EOP coming out of the 2015 year and going into the 2016 year. Whether it be pulls, new ranks, or just straight up grinding a quality member base out. I don't see EOP winning the rivalry by the end of 2015, possibly in 2016 maybe but as for the rest of 2015...no.