[CP vs EOP] Which clan will come out on top?

slushpuppy

359 members have voted

1. 1. Which clan will come out ontop?

• CP
    • EOP

unless eop can start consistently pulling more than 40-50 on weekends then it's not going to be a rivalry for very long. in fact, it's not even a real rivalry atm. cp fought them 1v1 a few weeks ago and eop has hid every weekend since then unless they were:

a) crashing

b ) fighting them and  then asking tlp to crash

i dont know what video everyone was watching last sunday but cp absolutely destroyed them in al kharid obviously because their pull was so much higher. anyone claiming that wasn't a flat out cp victory doesn't know basic math, sorry.

eop claims because they have a strong 30 man core that they are the better clan. you know what, cp has a strong 40 man core as well but they are able to pull +1s on top of that. Until they can do that, I'd consider tlp more of a rival than eop.

unless eop can start consistently pulling more than 40-50 on weekends then it's not going to be a rivalry for very long. in fact, it's not even a real rivalry atm. cp fought them 1v1 a few weeks ago and eop has hid every weekend since then unless they were:

a) crashing

b ) fighting them and then asking tlp to crash

i dont know what video everyone was watching last sunday but cp absolutely destroyed them in al kharid obviously because their pull was so much higher. anyone claiming that wasn't a flat out cp victory doesn't know basic math, sorry.

eop claims because they have a strong 30 man core that they are the better clan. you know what, cp has a strong 40 man core as well but they are able to pull +1s on top of that. Until they can do that, I'd consider tlp more of a rival than eop.

@@pirate

This is probably the 10th~ topic in the space of a month asking for a public poll on who thinks who will win. Every time, I feel the same sense of boredom reading over different descriptions that all contain the same meaning as the last rivalry topic.

Originality is clearly not present. I'm just here for the post count, I guess...!

CP continue to win in the short-term while they oupull EoP by 30 people, eventually CP pulls decline and/or EoP pulls rise to within 10 and EoP slump them within a month.

Can't see anyway that CP win the war here, just a series of forgettable battles while getting dicked by TLP with a +20 and not being #1 despite their massive pulls.