go vote yes

Jaimy

makes no difference, the spec is trash and the weapon is not worth 20m, dragon dagger spec is still better and more accurate while the abbyssal daggers poke is more acccurate and the only thing they're increasing is how many specs it can do, not its spec accuracy, so it's spec is still useless & and the fact that it's rising because of this poll makes me laugh lol.

makes no difference, the spec is trash and the weapon is not worth 20m, dragon dagger spec is still better and more accurate while the abbyssal daggers poke is more acccurate and the only thing they're increasing is how many specs it can do, not its spec accuracy, so it's spec is still useless & and the fact that it's rising because of this poll makes me laugh lol.

stfu and quest my acc

well now the abyssal dagger will be a straight upgrade to dds, yay another melee weapon that's without a comparable magic/ranged equivalent 

i voted yes but it should have retained the same accuracy/strength while having 3 special attacks to not have it outright better than the dds

ye i agree 100%

well now the abyssal dagger will be a straight upgrade to dds, yay another melee weapon that's without a comparable magic/ranged equivalent 

i voted yes but it should have retained the same accuracy/strength while having 3 special attacks to not have it outright better than the dds

the spec is still brown sticky stuff