[CP] Kiss The Ring Ft. #1 Again..

eop hider123456

idk why u guys are calling out tlp for mains when the pictures have a lot of cp capes w/ rune. goodjob on your trip tho.

I wish you could hear our TS today. It pretty much consisted of CP in multi with drunk calling out which tlp/eop mains to pile on because they were wearing our team cape so they couldn't get right clicked. Anyone out in the wild today knew that CP controlled the whole trip. Hands down, end of story.

Does cp have a lot of 39 defense accounts? Ehhhh yeah, slightly more than other clans, but that had about 0 effect on the outcome today. We would have smacked everyone whether we had them or not. Does cp get help from lpc's who are also members of our clan? Absolutely, but so does every other clan and it's also a very small percentage.

I'll admitt, CP has acted cocky as fuck and has not handled being #1 very gracefully. But at the same time, trying to claim that we aren't the most dominant clan at the moment is simply silly. We will continue to work on being more humble, but it's honestly very hard when every clan refuses to admitt that we are the top clan and spouts propoganda day in and day out.

And the end of the day, anyone who was at the trip today knows that CP controlled the wild, and that's all that really matters

i count 7 in this picture ALONE, this is in ur own topic btw. PLEASE explain.

b199182b6de267a5cb0c24389c476d21.png

Really because team capes are a be-all end-all indicator of whether the main is on your side. Desperate times over at #105

If you're really going with the excuse that those mains "arent yours" then i really just feel bad for you at this point. Your clan is reason why the pure community is cancer spastic.

I've been clanning for as long as anyone else, and I gotta say that the amount of time that sam and the rest of the ranks take to prepare for preps and weekends is unprecedented. There is a reason CP is number one, and it doesn't just come from nowhere. CP is the most active pure clan right now and until another clan starts stepping up (I'm looking at you TLP and FOE), then weekends will continue to be dominated by CP.

Most of us don't play rs very much, but we all love showing up for preps and weekend trips. People in TLP and Foe need to step up and start working to balance things out. If they don't, I definitely think pure clanning will start dying out. CP was #1 in preps last month and has been #1 on weekends for a long time. We want competition, we want good fights, but most importantly we don't want mains ragging us all day.

TLP and Fo, get your brown sticky stuff together and let's get back to how things used to be.

I've been clanning for as long as anyone else, and I gotta say that the amount of time that sam and the rest of the ranks take to prepare for preps and weekends is unprecedented. There is a reason CP is number one, and it doesn't just come from nowhere. CP is the most active pure clan right now and until another clan starts stepping up (I'm looking at you TLP and FOE), then weekends will continue to be dominated by CP.

Most of us don't play rs very much, but we all love showing up for preps and weekend trips. People in TLP and Foe need to step up and start working to balance things out. If they don't, I definitely think pure clanning will start dying out. CP was #1 in preps last month and has been #1 on weekends for a long time. We want competition, we want good fights, but most importantly we don't want mains ragging us all day.

TLP and Fo, get your brown sticky stuff together and let's get back to how things used to be.

brown sticky stuffpost of the year

I wish you could hear our TS today. It pretty much consisted of CP in multi with drunk calling out which tlp/eop mains to pile on because they were wearing our team cape so they couldn't get right clicked. Anyone out in the wild today knew that CP controlled the whole trip. Hands down, end of story.

Does cp have a lot of 39 defense accounts? Ehhhh yeah, slightly more than other clans, but that had about 0 effect on the outcome today. We would have smacked everyone whether we had them or not. Does cp get help from lpc's who are also members of our clan? Absolutely, but so does every other clan and it's also a very small percentage.

I'll admitt, CP has acted cocky as fuck and has not handled being #1 very gracefully. But at the same time, trying to claim that we aren't the most dominant clan at the moment is simply silly. We will continue to work on being more humble, but it's honestly very hard when every clan refuses to admitt that we are the top clan and spouts propoganda day in and day out.

And the end of the day, anyone who was at the trip today knows that CP controlled the wild, and that's all that really matters

This.

i like TLP bringing mains vs CP, as long as they're not used against other clans.

I DO think though, that TLP should've completely denied bringing mains, despite clear evidence, and drive CP children crazy

Fair play to CP, for still succeeding.

lol?

Do you remember what happened from February all the way to August of this year? Not to mention like the first whole year of 2013 and 2/3 of 2014.

CP did nothing lol. Foe was #1 for like 7 months this year in F2p and still is in P2P. Eop was #1 before us and with us at the beginning of the year, Fatality was #1 before that. Then Foe/MM were #1 at the beginning of OSRS up until 2014. Cp has been #1 for like 1 month now in the past 2 and a half years and just because of mass lpc invites. Where is this cockiness coming from? Be #1 for 5 more months and then you can talk

lol?

Do you remember what happened from February all the way to August of this year? Not to mention like the first whole year of 2013 and 2/3 of 2014.

CP did nothing lol. Foe was #1 for like 7 months this year in F2p and still is in P2P. Eop was #1 before us and with us at the beginning of the year, Fatality was #1 before that. Then Foe/MM were #1 at the beginning of OSRS up until 2014. Cp has been #1 for like 1 month now in the past 2 and a half years and just because of mass lpc invites. Where is this cockiness coming from? Be #1 for 5 more months and then you can talk

???????

For pretty much the entirity of 2014 Foe was slumping l0l0?????

Foe slumped from jcup 2013 until they reopened in 2015? they literally sucked ass and never even touched the top 2 during that period. You're a broccoli.