Let's State Some Facts In This Thread

Wooop

Real talk:

1) Cp has a lot of accounts with 30+ defense. More than other clans, but on weekend trips, it has little to no effect on the outcome of trips. I can understand that clans get pissed about it during preps, but there has been very few times CP brought more than 5 accounts with more than 30 defense to a prep. Go look at Foe/TLP's memberlist, plenty of accounts with 30 defense.

2) CP has a lot of support from LPCs. Absolutely, but these guys are in our teamspeak every day being a part of our clan, pking with us, and supporting the most active teamspeak in the pure community. We don't just round up random pures on saturdays/sundays for our weekend trips, there's a reason that they have been consistently coming with us for months. They love our community, they love that we have unofficial trips at chins and lavas every night, and they have no problem being a part of the most dominant clans on weekends. There are very few randoms falling in at our trips.

3) CP has been talking waaaay too much brown sticky stuff. We are still learning to deal with being the best unmatched clan. We talk too much brown sticky stuff and can be absolute cancer at times. This was a response from EOP posting too much propaganda about us but at the end of the day we should have been above that. 

4) I've been in FO, and I've been in TLP, but nothing compares to the leadership that CP has at the moment. Drunk is hands down the best leader. He's always 2 steps ahead of everyone, and not only that, he is able to call like no one else I've head. You could have every mental handicap  and still look like a pro during fights because Drunk is so good at what he does.

5) We want FOE to get pissed about slumping, we want TLP to get pissed about getting slammed, we want competition. Foe and TLP have some of the most quality pures in the game. There's no excuse to not excel. Start getting your members pissed, start getting people excited about weekends. Get your 100+ ops next weekend and show us we're not actually the best, we will have a blast doing it.

Last comment, pure clan cup is coming in november. People talk brown sticky stuff about it, but let's make it a fun and competitive one. Should be fun and interesting