Sovereign Smashes The Entire MPC Scene 2 Days In A Row

Slavemaster420

grats on winning a fight right after we had been fighting op for 10 minutes and then losing every other fight including several clean 1v1's. better luck next week i guess

Do you ever run out of excuses? Was there with my spy and doom dominated most of the time. Good try tho.

"Most dominant clan" doesn't even try to hide the fact that they were teaming with CD..."most dominant" yet the only ones forced to team...SV most pussies, most dicked. Every trip we force you guys to throw in the towel and resort to teaming is a victory for DOOM! Stay ez!

"Most dominant clan" doesn't even try to hide the fact that they were teaming with CD..."most dominant" yet the only ones forced to team...SV most pussies, most dicked. Every trip we force you guys to throw in the towel and resort to teaming is a victory for DOOM! Stay ez!

mad because we better then your clan in every way..? Go cry fool because we laugh at the sht you saying we beat you so much its not possible to take your bad want to be clan serious.

mad because we better then your clan in every way..? Go cry fool because we laugh at the sht you saying we beat you so much its not possible to take your bad want to be clan serious.

Beat us in every way? Last a checked we are the ones that dicked you guys down ops today forceing you guys to team

With CD, also last i checked Doom still reigns in matched preps...the only thing you beat us in is banter, i never seen a clan to make up brown sticky stuff like you guys do...but hey i guess if you can't win clanning in RS might as well win banter in Sharkbrew...

Beat us in every way? Last a checked we are the ones that dicked you guys down ops today forceing you guys to team

With CD, also last i checked Doom still reigns in matched preps...the only thing you beat us in is banter, i never seen a clan to make up brown sticky stuff like you guys do...but hey i guess if you can't win clanning in RS might as well win banter in Sharkbrew...

you got destroyed

l0l0l0l every picture in doom topic of them spamming they are by themselves after one of their many regroups

how can you lie to your members and tell them you performed good and didnt get steamrolled all over the fucking map until your boyfriend olympus would crash and save you.

3/3 matched figths sv vs doom sovereign came out on top every time

#1 Matched #1 MPC @@Moni @@Hormone @@Ari @@Remy