Teleporting discussion

Tyendinaga

Noticed some are teleporting not sure if ur able to edit those gifs that good or not. I'll talk to them all tonight. We don't allow it normally since it only hurts ur own clan by wasting time so it's kind of dumb to even allow it..

Anyways not sure why all other clans allow it every single trip since it's only helping the other clan.

Ur very dumb lol

Noticed some are teleporting not sure if ur able to edit those gifs that good or not. I'll talk to them all tonight. We don't allow it normally since it only hurts ur own clan by wasting time so it's kind of dumb to even allow it..

Anyways not sure why all other clans allow it every single trip since it's only helping the other clan.

This folks, is what you call a #dodge.

>hurr durr IMA KIK ANY1 WHO TEEPEES FRUM MUH CLAN. just show me da proof!!111

>gets shown evidence

>uhhh, ill talk to my members dw heheuhue

Wouldn't be surprised if this Fi Cock kid is actually foaming at the mouth right now.

Yolo.

now this is some newbundle of twigs brown sticky stuff everyone knows POT started teleporting during trips

what I am referring to is 07 not pre-eoc. People still cared pre-eoc

Remember how big of a deal it was when a FOE member tele'd and then he did get kicked. (I think..)

But yeah supremacy started it when corp came out and teleported all over the place lol

This folks, is what you call a #dodge.

>hurr durr IMA KIK ANY1 WHO TEEPEES FRUM MUH CLAN. just show me da proof!!111

>gets shown evidence

>uhhh, ill talk to my members dw heheuhue

Wouldn't be surprised if this Fi Cock kid is actually foaming at the mouth right now.

Yolo.