2. 2. Which clan deserves it? (LPC)

• Sv
    • Doom
    • Aao
    • Olympus
    • Ruin
    • Other

End of the month is coming up.  

Who do you guys think deserves clan of the month for October?  

OT: Who do you think should be the runner up?

Just judging by straight facts, my vote has to go to CP.  Consistently been taking #1 every weekend uncontested with consistent 90+ pulls.  Winning almost all of their preps and the clear leaders in their current rivalry against Eop.

RUNNER UP:  Would have to go to tlp or foe.  

Foe haven't been pulling up to par + have been losing a lot of their preps.  

Tlp on the other hand are winning preps but recently lost to RD which was a big upset. Also haven't been able to pick it up on the weekends.  Went without a Saturday topic last weekend and resorted to a cc full of mains. *no flame intended just facts*  Going without a trip topic should be a big strike.

LPC wise.  Not too big in the lpc scene, put that there for you lpc lovers.

All excuses aside.  What do you guys think?

Corrupt Pures 3:8
Fatality 3:8
Final Ownage Elite 10:2
Redemption 1:2
Supremacy 4:1
The Last Pures 4:2
Eruption of Pures 2:6

Unfortunately it doesn't look like CP will make it Jordai (same with eop rekt h4h4), my estimate will be that Supremacy will either be the top or runner up as long as they maintain wins. Otherwise, TLP imo.

Why isn't supremacy on the hpc list, they trippled there pulls and destroyed redemption,fatality,eop in under a couple weeks.

It's not the 'most improved' clan of the month.. it's clan of the month.  Sup at this point in time aren't close to the top 3.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like CP will make it Jordai (same with eop rekt h4h4), my estimate will be that Supremacy will either be the top or runner up as long as they maintain wins. Otherwise, TLP imo.

we are 6:8 now heh

ot:

cp wild

foe clw

idk about lpcs soz

???

Mind linking me to where you're getting this info from pal?

Isn't hard to beat clans up 20

It's not about beating clans up 20, it's about establishing dominance as the best pure clan lol.

How could a pure clan win clan of the month if they get bullied on the weekends? 

Why isn't it decided on overall ability, preps + weekends?  Favoring clan wars based clans lmfao.  The poll you guys had a while back showed weekends are more important.

Who the fuck decides this brown sticky stuff?  It definitely isn't the community.  I laugh at this bias retardation.

It's not about beating clans up 20, it's about establishing dominance as the best pure clan lol.

How could a pure clan win clan of the month if they get bullied on the weekends? 

Why isn't it decided on overall ability, preps + weekends?  Favoring clan wars based clans lmfao.  The poll you guys had a while back showed weekends are more important.

Who the fuck decides this brown sticky stuff?  It definitely isn't the community.  I laugh at this bias retardation.

me

because any clan can go to edge, spam "pibb is law" cc, pull 100+ randoms while every clan pulls 60-70 and claim they are the dominant clan while sucking ass in anything even close to matched

Look at all the tlp kids defending it l000l.

CP is obviously the more dominant clan in the hpc scene.

SV is obviously the more dominant clan in the lpc scene.  

Tlp is the hpc version of doom lol.  Some TLP kid decides what dictates who the best clan is, that's what's wrong with sharkbrew.

BIAS

14-0 lmfao

ez btw

oww my clan does bad in preps

[22:45] <@Braden> cp cleared us 3 times today.
[22:45] <@Braden> lets end HANUMAN

[21:34] <@Range_Grudge> wanna just get a fall in
[21:34] <@Range_Grudge> with our mains
[21:34] <@Range_Grudge> and fight them

Nuff said, stay salty m8s.  Clan wars based clans never win in the long run.