VP vs Rage - F2P xLPC Prep [3-0]

DreTheOBJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XQPs5A3MiM&feature=youtu.be

Gf Rage . 3-0. We fought them in Wilderness down 10, sadly lost but then asked for a matched 25v25 in clanwars. They were unable to pull so we had to sit, but it was a clean 3-0. Gf Rage, thank you for the action, looking forward to more fights with you guys.

Join VP TODAY:

http://vp-rs.enjin.com/

good job vp aka #1 matched xlpc?

rage is more like massers not an xlpc, theyre too easy, we still need to fight slaughter which has mostly members from lpc/hpc community. if we beat slaughter we'll gladly take #1 matched

rage is more like massers not an xlpc, theyre too easy, we still need to fight slaughter which has mostly members from lpc/hpc community. if we beat slaughter we'll gladly take #1 matched

'Too easy' despite clearing you all the time in the wilderness, don't forget to mention the fact that your clans average level is greater than ours. VP have also yet to face Rage in clan-wars when all our ranks have been present.

'Too easy' despite clearing you all the time in the wilderness, don't forget to mention the fact that your clans average level is greater than ours. VP have also yet to face Rage in clan-wars when all our ranks have been present.

lol only way you can clear us is massing up +10 on us with tanks and pray noobs. open your eyes m8, all of our members are 47-49 you have 47s 44s 50s, lol cmon m8 open your eyes your delusional

lol only way you can clear us is massing up +10 on us with tanks and pray noobs. open your eyes m8, all of our members are 47-49 you have 47s 44s 50s, lol cmon m8 open your eyes your delusional

No need to flame.. We gave u a flame free prep and all you do is flame. You dont see us posting vids of every time we clear u which is everyday..

No need to flame.. We gave u a flame free prep and all you do is flame. You dont see us posting vids of every time we clear u which is everyday..

This stuff doesn't happen when I'm on.

I just want action and keep good vibes. We love the action.

We will gladly rm tomorrow, We have a prep 15v15 min against you guys tomorrow.

This stuff doesn't happen when I'm on.

I just want action and keep good vibes. We love the action.

We will gladly rm tomorrow, We have a prep 15v15 min against you guys tomorrow.

Try and get 25+. I don't want a mini:p

We will have a lot there, I dont to want to sit a lot of my members.