A Picture worth a thousand words

messi

> Open topic

> Cp topic

> Disregard

stop trying so hard to brainwash your members to thinking you're ever going to be relevant.

yeah bro I can literally hear my ranks lying to me through that cape counter

a TLP member talking about relevancy? you must have either joined 3 weeks ago or be so hard in denial about your clans past that there's literally no hope for you, and I'm not even flaming

dude nobody cares

the only people who join ur clan r the kids who are forced to by their brown sticky stuff lpc clan leader lmfao

when your lpc kids realize your trips are horrible and u guys still dont know what you are doing (even after like 10 years lol) they are going to stop coming and cp will once again be irrelevant losers like they always have been

wuu2

dude nobody cares

the only people who join ur clan r the kids who are forced to by their brown sticky stuff lpc clan leader lmfao

when your lpc kids realize your trips are horrible and u guys still dont know what you are doing (even after like 10 years lol) they are going to stop coming and cp will once again be irrelevant losers like they always have been

wuu2

all I get from this is that a. you have nothing to say about the pic and b. you're a newbundle of twigs