Olympus Sunday - 1v2(3) Champions of the Wilderness

Misfits Public Relations

Your vid won't show us cleared because we always had ~30 (26 in your pic) left at the fight, you dipped when Ruin rushed from the opposite side - we stuck around and cleared them like we would've done with you if you hadn't been so quick to hit the lobby.

we dipped when we saw 15 mains+addy kids left. Cry to our ranks more BvG your tears taste so sweet.

you cgot cleare. stop cryin 

Idk how you're trying to claim a win at the GDZ Fight. Well what else is expected from someone that spells 'sandwich' 'sandwitch'. 

You got absolutely carroted at GDZ for 10 mins straight. AAO NEVER dropped below 40 opts the ENTIRE fight LMFAO. As your vid cuts out, it shows that you have 19 people left, and out of those 19 people, 7 were mains and 7 were in addy LMFAO. And then ruin crashed and we went for a bank, with 44 ending. CP lost 70v100 against EoP at GDZ, and you expect them to be able to win in a 45v45?

You got pushed all the way from black knights in to single with around 20 remaining the 2nd fight. As it shows in our vid, we killed both ruin and you. They were just smart enough to not get close to us for the bigger part of the fights.  

It's kinda expected that ruin crashes all your fights when you're in a supposed rivalry with them? Gj beating them with +15 as you're all numbers and have no quality.

3rd fight you rushed us after we fought D/eop/cd/sv/ruin for ~10 mins and we were all out of food n prayer. Seeing as you dropped to 38 from your supposed 50. Seems all the cp ranks left your trip lol. After that you ended and ignored our pms for a 3rd fight?

https://gyazo.com/dc29a2dd2724f1d12e5bdd89a28f0a46 More will come soon.

Don't start what you can't finish.

KnOw YoUr PlAcE reytard.

Idk how you're trying to claim a win at the GDZ Fight. Well what else is expected from someone that spells 'sandwich' 'sandwitch'. 

You got absolutely carroted at GDZ for 10 mins straight. AAO NEVER dropped below 40 opts the ENTIRE fight LMFAO. As your vid cuts out, it shows that you have 19 people left, and out of those 19 people, 7 were mains and 7 were in addy LMFAO. And then ruin crashed and we went for a bank, with 44 ending. CP lost 70v100 against EoP at GDZ, and you expect them to be able to win in a 45v45?

You got pushed all the way from black knights in to single with around 20 remaining the 2nd fight. As it shows in our vid, we killed both ruin and you. They were just smart enough to not get close to us for the bigger part of the fights.  

It's kinda expected that ruin crashes all your fights when you're in a supposed rivalry with them? Gj beating them with +15 as you're all numbers and have no quality.

3rd fight you rushed us after we fought D/eop/cd/sv/ruin for ~10 mins and we were all out of food n prayer. Seeing as you dropped to 38 from your supposed 50. Seems all the cp ranks left your trip lol. After that you ended and ignored our pms for a 3rd fight?

https://gyazo.com/dc29a2dd2724f1d12e5bdd89a28f0a46 More will come soon.

KnOw YoUr PlAcE reytard.

Do you want a repeat of last time?

Also nice topic from 4 months ago, man!

Do you want a repeat of last time?

Also nice topic from 4 months ago, man!

Keep thinking that I only have 4 month old posts ;)

I know everything you do, every move you make I am 1 step ahead of you. 

Your clan is DEAD, it's literally on Life support LOL. You pull more CP members than actual OP members LMFAO. Nice 30 man CP pull and 20 man OP pull.

[20:09] <@[CP]U-Go-N-Flop> just come help op
[20:09] <@[CP]U-Go-N-Flop> those kids r already brainwashed
[20:09] <@[CP]U-Go-N-Flop> D:

[21:44] <@bvg> ur all retards
01[21:44] <@[CP]Victory> u lead activation and olympus

[18:21] <@[CP]Sam> franco wanaa recruit some ruin kids for me?

01[18:21] <@[CP]Victory> l0l
01[18:21] <@[CP]Victory> franco
[18:21] <@[CP]Sam> ill give u names
01[18:21] <@[CP]Victory> go in olympus ts
01[18:21] <@[CP]Victory> poke them all
01[18:21] <@[CP]Victory> aao ts
01[18:21] <@[CP]Victory> i did dome
[18:21] <+[CP]Tristan> no don't poke all in aao

LOL

01[21:08] <@[CP]Victory> bvg bring olympus guys
21:08] <@[CP]JV`AWAY> gotta do something to stay alive

LMFAO

[17:31] <@[CP]Andre|Journo> idk maybe its worth the risk tho
[17:31] <@[CP]Andre|Journo> olympus is closing soon and he could bring a lot of members
00[18:42] <@[CP]Victory> u better close olympus into cp quickly

[00:22] <@[CP]Drunk> Yo niggas
[00:22] <@[CP]Drunk> come to Olympus trip
[00:22] <@[CP]Drunk> support yung bvg 
[00:22] <@[CP]Drunk> some go to sv trip
[00:22] <@[CP]Fatal> yeah
[00:22] <@[CP]Drunk> supprot yung Tripluh 

You're just being used olympus

[16:52] <@[CP]Jordai> im speaking to andre about aao l0l
[16:52] <@[CP]Chain> y
[16:52] <@[CP]Sam> join envy if ur joining a lpc
[16:52] <@[CP]Sam> to recruit
[16:53] <@[CP]Andre|Journo> i wouldnt be able to stand hassan
[16:53] <@[CP]Andre|Journo> thinking olympus to help out f0rk/bvg
[16:53] <@[CP]Andre|Journo> but too many tlp kids
[16:53] <@[CP]Jordai> andre im thinking same l0l
[16:53] <@[CP]Chain> could always convince them 
[16:53] <@[CP]Chain> the CP way
[16:54] <@[CP]Chain> honestly
[16:54] <@[CP]Chain> ur wasting ur time
[16:54] <@[CP]Chain> joining an lpc
[16:54] <@[CP]Chain> say u even get those kids in cp
[16:54] <@[CP]Chain> they wont take cp as serious as they will their lpc most likely
[16:54] <@[CP]Chain> ur better off recruiting in game

Yup..

00[02:47] <04@[CP]Victory> olympus ranks r so dumb

[23:31] <+[CP]Inu> yo F0rk
[23:31] <+[CP]Inu> I know this might feel underhanded
[23:31] <+[CP]Inu> but any Olympus kids that r in other clans
[23:31] <+[CP]Inu> ask them 2 leak :3
[23:31] <@[CP]F0RK> i have
[23:32] <@[CP]F0RK> read pm

You lost against 70s with level 100s in addy :( Have lost my all my respect for this clan ever since BvG practically merged it into CP :( I Feel very sorry for the real Olympus members that care for the clan, but just look at what has happened to you? You've become a Junior clan to CP that just shares/borrows members between the two.

You lost against 70s with level 100s in addy :( Have lost my all my respect for this clan ever since BvG practically merged it into CP :( I Feel very sorry for the real Olympus members that care for the clan, but just look at what has happened to you? You've become a Junior clan to CP that just shares/borrows members between the two.

keep chattin bull brown sticky stuff ma nigga if they're lvl 100s doesnt directly mean they're ours

You didnt win anything today besides clearing ruin at gdz.

• IRC Nick:no
  • Rs Name:no

just, no.

Keep thinking that I only have 4 month old posts ;)

I know everything you do, every move you make I am 1 step ahead of you. 

Your clan is DEAD, it's literally on Life support LOL. You pull more CP members than actual OP members LMFAO. Nice 30 man CP pull and 20 man OP pull.

[20:09] <@[CP]U-Go-N-Flop> just come help op
[20:09] <@[CP]U-Go-N-Flop> those kids r already brainwashed
[20:09] <@[CP]U-Go-N-Flop> D:

[21:44] <@bvg> ur all retards
01[21:44] <@[CP]Victory> u lead activation and olympus

[18:21] <@[CP]Sam> franco wanaa recruit some ruin kids for me?

01[18:21] <@[CP]Victory> l0l
01[18:21] <@[CP]Victory> franco
[18:21] <@[CP]Sam> ill give u names
01[18:21] <@[CP]Victory> go in olympus ts
01[18:21] <@[CP]Victory> aao ts
01[18:21] <@[CP]Victory> i did dome
[18:21] <+[CP]Tristan> no don't poke all in aao

LOL

01[21:08] <@[CP]Victory> bvg bring olympus guys
21:08] <@[CP]JV`AWAY> gotta do something to stay alive

LMFAO

[17:31] <@[CP]Andre|Journo> idk maybe its worth the risk tho
[17:31] <@[CP]Andre|Journo> olympus is closing soon and he could bring a lot of members
00[18:42] <@[CP]Victory> u better close olympus into cp quickly

[00:22] <@[CP]Drunk> Yo niggas
[00:22] <@[CP]Drunk> come to Olympus trip
[00:22] <@[CP]Drunk> support yung bvg 
[00:22] <@[CP]Drunk> some go to sv trip
[00:22] <@[CP]Fatal> yeah
[00:22] <@[CP]Drunk> supprot yung Tripluh 

You're just being used olympus

[16:52] <@[CP]Jordai> im speaking to andre about aao l0l
[16:52] <@[CP]Chain> y
[16:52] <@[CP]Sam> join envy if ur joining a lpc
[16:52] <@[CP]Sam> to recruit
[16:53] <@[CP]Andre|Journo> i wouldnt be able to stand hassan
[16:53] <@[CP]Andre|Journo> thinking olympus to help out f0rk/bvg
[16:53] <@[CP]Andre|Journo> but too many tlp kids
[16:53] <@[CP]Jordai> andre im thinking same l0l
[16:53] <@[CP]Chain> could always convince them 
[16:53] <@[CP]Chain> the CP way
[16:54] <@[CP]Chain> honestly
[16:54] <@[CP]Chain> ur wasting ur time
[16:54] <@[CP]Chain> joining an lpc
[16:54] <@[CP]Chain> say u even get those kids in cp
[16:54] <@[CP]Chain> they wont take cp as serious as they will their lpc most likely
[16:54] <@[CP]Chain> ur better off recruiting in game

Yup..

00[02:47] <04@[CP]Victory> olympus ranks r so dumb

[23:31] <+[CP]Inu> yo F0rk
[23:31] <+[CP]Inu> I know this might feel underhanded
[23:31] <+[CP]Inu> but any Olympus kids that r in other clans
[23:31] <+[CP]Inu> ask them 2 leak :3
[23:31] <@[CP]F0RK> i have
[23:32] <@[CP]F0RK> read pm

00[02:47] <04@[CP]Victory> olympus ranks r so dumbi love this line, lololol.
nice fake logs btw

You had 5 level 100s in rune camping our members.

You only claim that we're a junior clan of CP because you're pissed that Drunk kicked you from a prep and then talked about how brown sticky stuff of a warrer you were. I've never even seen you attend a CP event, so how would you even know who multiclans in there. The reality is, we have more TLP than CP in Olympus, and more non-multiclanners than multiclanners. At the end of the day, your clan will never be able to hang with us - every time you've gotten your pulls up and attempted a rivalry we've punished you back down to 15 man pulls.  It's clear that Ruin won't be putting up a fight in our "rivalry", so think carefully about your actions before history repeats itself.

You only claim that we're a junior clan of CP because you're pissed that Drunk kicked you from a prep and then talked about how brown sticky stuff of a warrer you were. I've never even seen you attend a CP event, so how would you even know who multiclans in there. The reality is, we have more TLP than CP in Olympus, and more non-multiclanners than multiclanners. At the end of the day, your clan will never be able to hang with us - every time you've gotten your pulls up and attempted a rivalry we've punished you back down to 15 man pulls.  It's clear that Ruin won't be putting up a fight in our "rivalry", so think carefully about your actions before history repeats itself.

gfff

https://gyazo.com/dc29a2dd2724f1d12e5bdd89a28f0a46 More will come soon.

KnOw YoUr PlAcE reytard.

Your mom is a sandwitch lmfao fucking bundle of twigsgot get a hobby

olympus > aao