Aao vs Olympus Sun trip

Hotshot

Who won the fights  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who won the fights

• Olympus
    • Aao

1st fight they were up they dipped Ruin crashed Ruin get cleared. 2nd fight we were up Ruin crash and then both 2v1 us spamming CP cleared????? Until we get to corp where we proceed to smash Ruin/AAO. 3rd fight we send AAO to single when he have matched ops and they refuse to go multi.

1st fight they were up they dipped Ruin crashed Ruin get cleared. 2nd fight we were up Ruin crash and then both 2v1 us spamming CP cleared????? Until we get to corp where we proceed to smash Ruin/AAO. 3rd fight we send AAO to single when he have matched ops and they refuse to go multi.

you lost both the first and second fight. Third fight wasn't even a fight.

Okay, i didn't expect to see a thread about this but lol

OP literally had CP with them, addy and 90's, and they got chokeslammed at gdz. There was not a moment AAO was not in control of that fight, i was on a lvl 68 and did not die once.

Second fight was fairly even until i think Ruin? ran in and while we moved to the other side of horseshoe OP started to dip. We stayed on top of them as they continued to scoot.

Fuckin lol'd later on when we were sniping and their 90's in addy asked 'why r u running'....