Supremacy Fists All (Friday F2p)

Quode

Id say because if the 10-15 foe you bring a trip, including foe's ex-leader failed again who is 86 combat <3.

Call us Zenith if you like, we have an elite whos a cp warlord, a leader who is a hazard member  and a warlord whos an hazard leader so i don't think you can say that really,

we have 3 people who joined us from foe l0l

but i guess everyday you come up with an excuse , last time it was "we weren't ready" , this time "you had 15 foe" 

i'm done.

I think my word is sufficent enough. Overall today supremacy was the best, fought out opted and won vs truama in the only two clean 1v1s. Trauma got the win at the alter in 38 wild, but it was only after supremacy had fought zu + ascent for about 2 minutes and they crashed with supremacy having low ops low food. So supremacy by far came on top today, good job being numbuh 1

we have 3 people who joined us from foe l0l

but i guess everyday you come up with an excuse , last time it was "we weren't ready" , this time "you had 15 foe" 

i'm done.

What excuses?

I'm sure all the foe invites help u xd

I guess Hi + EF wasn't good enough, you now need Foe aswell? =(

c766c0e3ec.jpg

Do you want me to edit it and say EoP instead? Since they're off you right here? LOL

Love how like I said, we logged out, and all that's left is EoP. Nice 4 man survivor unit, which is also what I said lol fuckwit.

I'd like to state that I was in fact leading the EoP sniping trip^ and we weren't off anyone.... we couldn't attack the trauma. We killed everything on sight that we were able to attack.

I'd like to state that I was in fact leading the EoP sniping trip^ and we weren't off anyone.... we couldn't attack the trauma. We killed everything on sight that we were able to attack.

The only reason you can attack them and not us is because half their clan is 75+ in foe and 75% of our clan is low 70s or in the 60s cause we're a true lpc