#1 #1 #1 The Last Pures #1 #1 #1 Spooky #1 #1 #1 Saturday F2P pk Trip #1 #1 #1 ft. CP sucks lmfao #1 #1 #1

TLP FLAME UNIT

The propoganda is real. I'm honestly ready to stop clanning if these mains continue fighting for tlp and eop. There's no point if these types of weekends keep happening. CP had 25+ ops, so even if we were the worst pkers in the game (we're not), even if we had the worst caller in the history of runescape (we don't), we would still beat tlp based on ops alone. This isn't some highly skilled craft, this is OSRS F2P pking for fuck's sake. Anyone who thinks TLP actually beat CP today is absolutely cauliflower. 

you are actually the worst pkers in the game. dont leave mossies.

The propoganda is real. I'm honestly ready to stop clanning if these mains continue fighting for tlp and eop. There's no point if these types of weekends keep happening. CP had 25+ ops, so even if we were the worst pkers in the game (we're not), even if we had the worst caller in the history of runescape (we don't), we would still beat tlp based on ops alone. This isn't some highly skilled craft, this is OSRS F2P pking for fuck's sake. Anyone who thinks TLP actually beat CP today is absolutely broccolied. 

is that why we're 14-0 vs you in preps? har har bro

The propoganda is real. I'm honestly ready to stop clanning if these mains continue fighting for tlp and eop. There's no point if these types of weekends keep happening. CP had 25+ ops, so even if we were the worst pkers in the game (we're not), even if we had the worst caller in the history of runescape (we don't), we would still beat tlp based on ops alone. This isn't some highly skilled craft, this is OSRS F2P pking for fuck's sake. Anyone who thinks TLP actually beat CP today is absolutely cauliflower.

CP have lost +30 to TLP and EOP so what's the difference today?

The fact you are so delusional that you won't accept that is just embarrassing but a real testimony to the stupidity of cp members

holy brown sticky stuff i think i saw tears dripping from your screen

Hey M9 pls pm me some lessons on how to lose with +20

I have tried telling my clanmates to stop eating but it just won't do :(