fuck this

Georgiie

Rs (this style).oses its appeal after so many years, its hard to stay as interested. part of the reason that people played until eoc was that there was always tons of new brown sticky stuff to do at that time, but Jagex released like tons of content, and some of it was relevant to pures. 

these days yes we have new weapons, but a lack of new quests, better gear, and even lack of new skillsto99 means osrs cant really grow as its own game, in the way that rs3 (rs at the time) did

deadman mode is a really fun new thing way to play i guess, and is jagex's biggest new invention for osrs like ever

• 2 weeks later...

Deadman mode clanning

Rs (this style).oses its appeal after so many years, its hard to stay as interested. part of the reason that people played until eoc was that there was always tons of new brown sticky stuff to do at that time, but Jagex released like tons of content, and some of it was relevant to pures. 

these days yes we have new weapons, but a lack of new quests, better gear, and even lack of new skillsto99 means osrs cant really grow as its own game, in the way that rs3 (rs at the time) did

deadman mode is a really fun new thing way to play i guess, and is jagex's biggest new invention for osrs like ever

I agree