Eop's Massive Cock Sunday P2P Trip

JoJo

Who are we talking brown sticky stuff to besides FI? No offense but we cocked u guys twice today and i could have flamed about that in the topic but i didn't. Don't know what ur on about m9.
 I actually like you JoJo, one of the few non-brainwashed kids on these boards. But when did EOP "cocked FOE twice" lol? I usually don't watch pk trip vids 'cuz I couldn't care less lol, but I was actually curious how FOE got "cocked twice", so I watched Elver POV and it showed FOE with 35+ capes compared to EOP's 20-25 right before TLP crashed lol. And we never had a "second fight" 'cuz you guys just tried to crash after that, so we gloried out. Please do not allow the cancer on these boards get to you, my brother.

I actually like you JoJo, one of the few non-brainwashed kids on these boards. But when did EOP "cocked FOE twice" lol? I usually don't watch pk trip vids 'cuz I couldn't care less lol, but I was actually curious how FOE got "cocked twice", so I watched Elver POV and it showed FOE with 35+ capes compared to EOP's 20-25 right before TLP crashed lol. And we never had a "second fight" 'cuz you guys just tried to crash after that, so we gloried out. Please do not allow the cancer on these boards get to you, my brother.

you're back!!!! your clan is dead as fuck lmfao get cocked

they rushed u at fog with ur pathetic 25 people l0l

We caught you off guard twice, my post was directed at Erik who was attempting to flame our clan when i never disrespected Foe in the topic that i wrote lol.