[CP] Kiss The Fucking Ring. Ft, #1 Again..

Jorgito Gutiérrez

How brainwashed are CP members?  They actually take pride in being scare of fighting a clan in multi when they got +15-20 opts.  Ya'll stealing chromosomes from your members and making them mentally challenged if they think you guys are actually good.    :huh:  :huh:

79a0d4bc72b9139d49f05600263a52bf.png

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

before the single fight started, we ran east into multi hoping you guys would follow (remember ur up 15 i think?) and you guys sat in singles and proceeded to go rush rd somewhere else in the wildy (and we also proceeded to beg you to go multi, but to no avail). had you not been scared to fight +15 (lol!) in multi it never would've happened and maybe both clans could've had some decent action

the singles fight had no real winner. the opts fluctuate because of returners, people dying, etc. that's how singles fights work (im sure you knew that but obviously ur not gonna say that bc any sort of truth makes cp look worse these days). there were times where you guys had 20 with us having 50 and vise versa (remember u still had +15 on us from the start lol!xd!). the fact that you are trying to claim you won the fight is quite low. no wonder you've lost 30+ members in the past few weeks (which is also the reason why you said "without any preparation or sign ups" to justify the abnormally low pull, xd). 

before the single fight started, we ran east into multi hoping you guys would follow (remember ur up 15 i think?) and you guys sat in singles and proceeded to go rush rd somewhere else in the wildy (and we also proceeded to beg you to go multi, but to no avail). had you not been scared to fight +15 (lol!) in multi it never would've happened and maybe both clans could've had some decent action

the singles fight had no real winner. the opts fluctuate because of returners, people dying, etc. that's how singles fights work (im sure you knew that but obviously ur not gonna say that bc any sort of truth makes cp look worse these days). there were times where you guys had 20 with us having 50 and vise versa (remember u still had +15 on us from the start lol!xd!). the fact that you are trying to claim you won the fight is quite low. no wonder you've lost 30+ members in the past few weeks (which is also the reason why you said "without any preparation or sign ups" to justify the abnormally low pull, xd). 

lol when you ran east to multi 20 mains rushed us with your team capes thats why we didnt followed you.

yeah man keep saying you were down 15+ lmfao. we were pretty much down 5-10.

weve lost 30 members in the past few weeks? what about tlp then? going from 80 pull to 50 in 2 weekends lmfao. we lost 5 members btw heh.

like i said in my topic, you wont be getting any action unless you drop all your 30+ mains. sorry bud and enjoy #3 :)

lol when you ran east to multi 20 mains rushed us with your team capes thats why we didnt followed you.

weve lost 30 members in the past few weeks? what about tlp then? going from 80 pull to 50 in 2 weekends lmfao. we lost 5 members btw heh.

like i said in my topic, you wont be getting any action unless you drop all your 30+ mains. sorry bud and enjoy #3 :)

If we had 30+ mains you wouldn't have pk trips haha keep it up Franco keep telling yourself that's why cp sucks

i dont think that happened, correct me if im wrong with vids/pics or something

my bad, still doesn't make my point any less valid

ye bro!

no matter what your excuse is for not giving us action your members will eventually see through the thick layer of bullbrown sticky stuff you put over everything bro. honestly if you guys really want to make cp relevant, you're better off dropping the bs and working your way up like tlp did since febuary. i'm sure lots of old cp would be embarrassed