Hands Up, Lets Prep Redemption?

Jons

Okay on the real, I am sure we are fine to prep you.. But we don't pull 50 to f2p we pulled like 38.

You're broccolied, if you read the declaration, it clearly says P2P so they are referring to P2P, besides the point, the last F2P topic you guys posted on this site was over 2 weeks ago (Probably because you get slammed) and it says that you guys pulled 55, so i'd assume you'd have no problem only pulling 45 correct?

a975f345851cdd68494f292d8d72deb6.png

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/12398-redemptions-glorious-f2p-saturday-pk-trip-ft-the-slumping-alliance-and-eop/

You're cauliflower, if you read the declaration, it clearly says P2P so they are referring to P2P, besides the point, the last F2P topic you guys posted on this site was over 2 weeks ago (Probably because you get slammed) and it says that you guys pulled 55, so i'd assume you'd have no problem only pulling 45 correct?

a975f345851cdd68494f292d8d72deb6.png

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/12398-redemptions-glorious-f2p-saturday-pk-trip-ft-the-slumping-alliance-and-eop/

lol man you care alot

literally nobody gives 2 fucks cuz fi is brown sticky stuff and will stay brown sticky stuff

fi is a clan consisted of the most spastic leadership who thinks theyre tough brown sticky stuff but ended up crumbling because they thought they could pull a 'mm' and not get 30 def l0l0l0l0l0l

stay brown sticky stuff trash bins l0l0l

btw i didnt read the topic but id much rather root for rd than fi yolo