What a lot of people in the HPC scene don't get.

Halp

Every HPC opened has also closed if you want to put it that way, moving tot he HPC scene is anything but growing in my opinion your putting your clan in an environment of less action and lower pulls.

less action? theres more Hpcs then lpcs atm if anything it would be more action lmao you are just scared to move up because hpcs carry your clan and you know it

90% of that is wrong, for starters the only difference between MPC's and HPC's is the prayer and the attack level, the defence levels are pretty much the same now so it's not even a huge disadvantage if MPC's went HPC. The waiting point is right to a degree but it's usually about 20-30 minutes of waiting for a clan to make the first move which then usually proceeds into a cluster. If by midweek action you mean PKRI's then probably not but daily lavas is a thing aswell as p2p/f2p preps constantly rather than just F2P.

The only negative I see of HPC's is the huge amount of mains that seem to appear during fights but to be fair there are mains in a few clan's fights & because every clan fights usually at Corp, Sperm, or east ruins the mains can attack you being MPC or HPC.

90% of that is wrong, for starters the only difference between MPC's and HPC's is the prayer and the attack level, the defence levels are pretty much the same now so it's not even a huge disadvantage if MPC's went HPC. The waiting point is right to a degree but it's usually about 20-30 minutes of waiting for a clan to make the first move which then usually proceeds into a cluster. If by midweek action you mean PKRI's then probably not but daily lavas is a thing aswell as p2p/f2p preps constantly rather than just F2P.

The only negative I see of HPC's is the huge amount of mains that seem to appear during fights but to be fair there are mains in a few clan's fights & because every clan fights usually at Corp, Sperm, or east ruins the mains can attack you being MPC or HPC.

I agree with almost everything but your view on defense because the only 2 LPC'S that allow 30 def are OP and CD lol

But it's LPC's keeping your clan alive and well would you not agree?

What with 4-5 op kids?  You're in eop, yet you try to come off as arrogant.  That's embarrassing........

Haven't you been trying to recruit to eop from doom?  At least, at least that's what your members say.

Don't let an lpc clout your judgement, you're in the D-league compared to the NBA.. remember that.

But it's LPC's keeping your clan alive and well would you not agree?

I couldnt disagree with you more, to cp the lpcs are meatshields atm (who will later join them anyway) 

i cant say much for doom if lpcs and hpcs ever merged again doom would pull like maybe 30 since half your pull would stick with their hpcs considering doom is basically zenith v12

• First off this your not a fucking LPC having level 70s, 80s, and even in some cases 90s isen't a fucking LPC. 
  • Second off almost more then half of the MPC's rely majority on multi-clanners from other HPC's. 
  • Third off it's honestly embarrassing that you would bring any of this reasoning to the table, what made the HPC scene thrive was the amount of MPC's open and actually competing with the HPC's no matter how bad or brown sticky stuff they were at least they had the fucking balls to actually compete and sometimes even win against HPC's (Z,HZ,HI,SV,RD,SUP,etc).

Clearly every MPC other then Sovereign is relying to much on multi-clanners, and or is just so scared of getting bullied that they are still willing to move up. I mean if Supremacy can go from being an lpc to a fucking HPC then God Bless Doom, Olympus, Ruin, etc just do it. Quit making these abstract/dumb excuses.

• First off this your not a fucking LPC having level 70s, 80s, and even in some cases 90s isen't a fucking LPC. 
  • Second off almost more then half of the MPC's rely majority on multi-clanners from other HPC's. 
  • Third off it's honestly embarrassing that you would bring any of this reasoning to the table, what made the HPC scene thrive was the amount of MPC's open and actually competing with the HPC's no matter how bad or brown sticky stuff they were at least they had the fucking balls to actually compete and sometimes even win against HPC's (Z,HZ,HI,SV,RD,SUP,etc).

Clearly every MPC other then Sovereign is relying to much on multi-clanners, and or is just so scared of getting bullied that they are still willing to move up. I mean if Supremacy can go from being an lpc to a fucking HPC then God Bless Doom, Olympus, Ruin, etc just do it. Quit making these abstract/dumb excuses.

wasnt just supremacy who moved up there was ascent, zerg unit, conviction, nemesis,bv,lt and a few ohers. supremacy and zerg unit even lasted for awhile sup still going. imo they are scared lmao