God Bless

Clan Curse

actually it was a 20v20 min, we send post irc logs on here if you want to take it to that point. On our attacking round you took about 5 minutes to sit to us, meanwhile you had a level 64 when the cap was 60. After you sat to us, one of our members d'ced and instead of sitting, you decided to attack us on our attacking round. Choosing not to waste our member's time, we decided to offer you a redo. You then rushed us again on our attacking. Already having multiple curse kids pming me to join. Goodjob wasting time, and losing members

You decided to sit once again to low ops when u had 29 with you lol i wasn't gonna sit 10-15  people to fight i just couldn't be fucked, if you actually want to set up a prep and actually not make it cancer hmu.

You decided to sit once again to low ops when u had 29 with you lol i wasn't gonna sit 10-15  people to fight i just couldn't be fucked, if you actually want to set up a prep and actually not make it cancer hmu.

not my fault u set up a 20v20 min prep and u fucking decide to hype it upp, bring invites, and pull 38. broccoli downy

not my fault u set up a 20v20 min prep and u fucking decide to hype it upp, bring invites, and pull 38. broccoli downy

Most members don't like rage so i didn't expect much but for most of them to be on lol and you pulled 29 and sit to 20?????????????????????????????????????

25v25 min. and apparently rage sat below that first round and tried to change the rules in the middle of the prep lmfao.

20v20 min, we had 29 pull, sat 4 inexperienced members for our attacking round to 25. Sadly 2 of our members dc'ed before we could attack. It is our choose to decide whoever we want, the rules were 20v20 min...

20v20 min, we had 29 pull, sat 4 inexperienced members for our attacking round to 25. Sadly 2 of our members dc'ed before we could attack. It is our choose to decide whoever we want, the rules were 20v20 min...

Yea why would you sit 4 inexperienced members? lol they won't get experience if you don't give them the chance to prove themselves, we had 12 applicants coming lmfao & no one told me about the dc's so yh & k

Yea why would you sit 4 inexperienced members? lol they won't get experience if you don't give them the chance to prove themselves, we had 12 applicants coming lmfao & no one told me about the dc's so yh & k

we spammed dc'ed in game. And lmfao, rage ranks and I will run the clan how we want. If we don't want 4 people who were either low ass cb, or had never done clan wars before, we didn't want then in considering 75% of ur clan was 55cb or higher

this reminds me of brown sticky stuff clans like LT

this is pathetic 

do you not realize this is more of a loss to you then rage...you just don't post brown sticky stuff like this 

It's runescape dumb ass i don't lose anything, Curse closed relentless the 1st time around don't make me do it again lmfao

You sat members when you had less people wtf l0l! I don't xLPC clan but that's pretty justin beiber lol.