My new track. Work in progress #soundcloud

Oh So Tubby

Hey guys, I'm not too active here as I like to stay out of clan drama and stuff. But if anyones got a minute check out a track i'm working on atm. Need some help with writers block and i'm sure some of you could point me in the right direction to go with it.

Thanks for your time <3

https://soundcloud.com/lee-ful/chillstep-work-in-progress

Hey guys, I'm not too active here as I like to stay out of clan drama and stuff. But if anyones got a minute check out a track i'm working on atm. Need some help with writers block and i'm sure some of you could point me in the right direction to go with it.

Thanks for your time <3

https://soundcloud.com/lee-ful/chillstep-work-in-progress

hey<3

Not bad, Idk anything about producing music tho.

If you want honest feedback i feel like the sounds you're using are pretty standard maybe i'd say try to create your own signature sound ;)

Sounds are all created by me, but only by using 3 oscelators, which a lot of producers do, i'll try layer in some more funky stuff, its just super hard balancing a bunch of sounds without drowning stuff out :c

@Oh So Tubby

What plugins are u using? so far I only have Nexus and Nicky romeros kickstart. what else should I use?

Nexus is good to start out on, it has a lot of presets but its main issue is you cant really customise them as good as other plug ins.

I use harmor, massive, z3ra+, sytrus, sylenth1  mainly ^^