[Sunday] Olympus Bullying Ruin ALL NIGHT LONG ft. AAO

Misfits Public Relations

Yea the scene is officially dead after this weekend. No one goes out by themselves anymore & Addy/mains are the norm. What makes us different from HPCs? :o A couple more 80s than the average HPC clan requires a totally separate "MPC" trip time? What even is that.

we were alone....and we have 1 deff, hey prep us?

lmfao why would AAO be in our capes lmfao? They were sniping us all last trip and we didn't even see them.

And we had a clean 1v1 with cd until dome crashed lmao. 

And doom crashed every 1v1 fight we vs you expect the gwas at the start lol. 

im sure doom would love to demoralize CD even more but you keep calling them to help you guys lmao 

They were in your capes probably because they were teamed with you like every weekend.

If you don't believe me watch Robust's vid. We GWAS them on login while they're wearing your capes logging into the spot where we had just cleared you.

Nah tho they weren't teamed with. Clear coincidence!

lmfao why would AAO be in our capes lmfao? They were sniping us all last trip and we didn't even see them.

im sure doom would love to demoralize CD even more but you keep calling them to help you guys lmao

welcome to hell

We pulled it west only to find AAO hopping to our world in multi in RUIN CAPES. We gwased them on log in and cleared them up lmfao

​Your awareness level must be really low it took you a few minutes to notice we were there. Our ranks were like stand still maybe they won't see us. Looked like a fun trip nonetheless. 

We pulled it west only to find AAO hopping to our world in multi in RUIN CAPES. We gwased them on log in and cleared them up lmfao

​Your awareness level must be really low it took you a few minutes to notice we were there. Our ranks were like stand still maybe they won't see us. Looked like a fun trip nonetheless. 

wear ur own capes lol

dont let Ruin use you for free wins when they can't compete on their own

regardless of your intentions you're giving them free help when all they do is beg clans to team and bring mains

You're the clan teaming, and we actually only had 3 members in addy today - the rest went on their maxed 1defs seeing as how we had a main team helping us take care of the mains.

You guys literally went out in Ruin capes today after pulling 21 people.

V4gxcwC.png

krAKnBH.png

Also, you might want to get your facts straightened out :P we grabbed Ruin capes towards the end after figuring our no one was out by themselves :o We never actually got up with Ruin and hit you.

idk how does cp's dick taste? you seem to suck it alot when you ask them to come on your trips

How does TLP Dick taste? How does our dick tste (ik its rlly big, i have eyes, but i cant suck myself off, becuse i am not mising 1 rib like you're because you get beat up all the time)

Ayy lmao you guot cleared nice trip

very accurate topic, no bias at all!

You did well that first fight, as the cape counter showed!

I especially like this picture from your topic - where youre down opts in single getting spammed to logout

wD5xsVp.png

oh ye and i like it when you were accually the clan that logged out!

kyp tomato rofl

Do i seriously have to get the picture out again?