Redemption's P2P Sunday PK Trip. ft Taking On A New Alliance

Parm

Sometimes I have to write in seperate lines so morons like you can understand separate thoughts.  Seeing as you go to community college and all

lolz crosseyed

as always we have a jenious here! Ibro u so dum for wanting to not pay 20k for ur basic first 2 yearz of college

Lol who's cauliflower enough to want to pay an extra 20k per semester in your first two years? Guess omgiownu is!

as always we have a jenious here! Ibro u so dum for wanting to not pay 20k for ur basic first 2 yearz of college

Lol who's cauliflower enough to want to pay an extra 20k per semester in your first two years? Guess omgiownu is!

my college is 85% paid for (it's called a scholarship lmfao, something you wouldn't know anything about clearly) and i've already paid for the rest.  But I definitely understand why you're salty, considering there's 0% chance your application would ever be accepted.    Grats on that community college education though!

It's about time for you to retire for your 19th time saying you won't come back isn't it? lol

my college is 85% paid for (it's called a scholarship lmfao, something you wouldn't know anything about clearly) and i've already paid for the rest. But I definitely understand why you're salty, considering there's 0% chance your application would ever be accepted. Grats on that community college education though!

It's about time for you to retire for your 19th time saying you won't come back isn't it? lol

nice idk who would give you a scholarship but even still would imagine it's cheaper to pay 0 than 15 percent! Or even if you paid the full community college for the first 2 years it would be cheaper than paying 15% of 20,000+ per semester as on average cc costs 1200 per semester (if your scholarship only paid for the school your in)

I transferred out after 2 years just like orbi is doing, the same basic classes which have nothing to do with your major for more or less? I know your proud and all but no reason to call someone cauliflower for saving money lol

nice idk who would give you a scholarship but even still would imagine it's cheaper to pay 0 than 15 percent! Or even if you paid the full community college for the first 2 years it would be cheaper than paying 15% of 20,000+ per semester as on average cc costs 1200 per semester (if your scholarship only paid for the school your in)

I transferred out after 2 years just like orbi is doing, the same basic classes which have nothing to do with your major for more or less? I know your proud and all but no reason to call someone cauliflower for saving money lol

LOL.  I literally don't have to respond, you basically proved my point.  Is that what community college teaches you? lmfao

It's laughable you don't know how scholarships work and based upon your grammar skills, those "basic classes" (that apparently a community college and a top university both offer? lmfao) haven't done much for you :/.

LOL.  I literally don't have to respond, you basically proved my point.  Is that what community college teaches you? lmfao

It's laughable you don't know how scholarships work and based upon your grammar skills, those "basic classes" (that apparently a community college and a top university both offer? lmfao) haven't done much for you :/.

ur right man I really want to prove myself on runescape forums, I can tell you are very proud of yourself for getting into a school, so I will let you have it man, keep up the good work!