The Reason Your Clan Is Slumping

raaw

[16:42] <[CP]Franco> just bcuz 1 bad saturday out of 25 u leave??
[17:00] <[CP]Franco> tofu u were
[17:00] <[CP]Franco> gunna
[17:00] <[CP]Franco> get
[17:00] <[CP]Franco> council

tumblr_lw3olcjWeG1r8058ko1_500.gif

Do you think posting logs of FRANCO make you any less of a bandwaggoner?  ROFL.  Look at your last status and look what clan you're in?  LOL "lemme post logs to make myself seem relevant, that'll work"  Stay following you'll never be a leader, not in rs or irl

EoP is doing better than CP atm tbh lmfao.

You pull the most mains and all, but you arent capable of doing anything worthy of a #1 clan.

Ill leave u kids with this:

6d9b562c048e4d6f70ee5434b2050356.png

b1ef87392c1651d7576eebbf79700838.png

a3be23f86b45e8afac735b18a97d3aa1.png

b29afb1ae6b4be9ac9b388fe3aaf3fc2.png

Looks like the pure community dont agree with the CP trolls claiming to be #1 on these forums

All this says is that we're still most hated hahahaha.  @@END OF CP when is the end of cp?  It's closer to the end of eop LOL

@

A council rank in your clan is equavilent to an elite member in TLP. If I wanted to join a clan for a rank I would have stayed in CP, don't pull that bullbrown sticky stuff talking about "ranks" or "bandwagoons". New retards like you are the soul reason why I left a clan I had been in for 3 years you're like fucking cancer.

@

A council rank in your clan is equavilent to an elite member in TLP. If I wanted to join a clan for a rank I would have stayed in CP, don't pull that bullbrown sticky stuff talking about "ranks" or "bandwagoons". New retards like you are the soul reason why I left a clan I had been in for 3 years you're like fucking cancer.

Wtf are you talking about?  Go re-read my previous post before making yourself look cauliflower, nobody talked about "ranks" broccoli.  Judging by your previous status + the clan you're in.. it's safe to say that you're a bandwaggoner.  I was just making an analogy.  I been in CP 3 years and hardly know you.

Calling CP cancer?  Go look at the clan your last status was aimed at before googling memes LOL.  You know which clan is cancer and which clan isn't, you said it yourself.  You don't have to try and defend yourself with googled memes or LOGS lmfao, you are NOT that important.  I just love exposing bandwaggoners.

977e16d5ae7efd4d0b94ccb842043949.png

Wtf are you talking about?  Go re-read my previous post before making yourself look cauliflower, nobody talked about "ranks" broccoli.  Judging by your previous status + the clan you're in.. it's safe to say that you're a bandwaggoner.  I was just making an analogy.  I been in CP 3 years and hardly know you.

Calling CP cancer?  Go look at the clan your last status was aimed at before googling memes LOL.  You know which clan is cancer and which clan isn't, you said it yourself.  You don't have to try and defend yourself with googled memes or LOGS lmfao, you are NOT that important.  I just love exposing bandwaggoners.

What bandwagon are you talking about?  You're literally continue to look like an absolute downy.. And your seriously talking about googling memes when you literally stalked my profile just to copy paste it onto paint and upload it? l0l You're literally a joke man, please get at least a high school degree before you keep quoting me you 22 year old virgin.

What bandwagon are you talking about?  You're literally continue to look like an absolute downy.. And your seriously talking about googling memes when you literally stalked my profile just to copy paste it onto paint and upload it? l0l You're literally a joke man, please get at least a high school degree before you keep quoting me you 22 year old virgin.

Literally literally literally seriously LOOOOL.  Stay mad and stay irrelevant, get a high school degree yet your grammar is half what mine is LMFAO.  Fucking bundle of twigsgot bandwaggoner, you complain about a clan then join them the next day.  You fucking bundle of twigsgot rofl.

e73b788ac99a83229f98246e9f8e5679.png

Literally literally literally seriously LOOOOL.  Stay mad and stay irrelevant, get a high school degree yet your grammar is half what mine is LMFAO.  Fucking bundle of twigsgot bandwaggoner, you complain about a clan then join them the next day.  You fucking bundle of twigsgot rofl.

You're a broccoli Alex. 

You're a broccoli Alex. 

Now your only defense mechanism is to guess who I am?  LMFAOOOOOOO.  I broke you, maybe it's because CP taught you everything you know.  Next thing, you'll complain about foe then join them the next day LMFAO.  I don't even care that you left CP, we obviously didn't need you.

IT'S JUST SO FUCKING HILARIOUS HOW YOU COMPLAINED ABOUT MAINS AND THEN JOINED TLP LMFAO.  The community is better off without kids like you.

Now your only defense mechanism is to guess who I am?  LMFAOOOOOOO.  I broke you, maybe it's because CP taught you everything you know.  Next thing, you'll complain about foe then join them the next day LMFAO.  I don't even care that you left CP, we obviously didn't need you.

IT'S JUST SO FUCKING HILARIOUS HOW YOU COMPLAINED ABOUT MAINS AND THEN JOINED TLP LMFAO.  The community is better off without kids like you.

You're so insecure about yourself you can't even show you real identity on a fucking online gaming site. If that doesn't scream your a loser irl then I don't know what does. Also I could give two fucks about whether any of your ranks can cared about me leaving, but if you want to mention that then your ranks begged me to come back, or how you are still 0-14 against TLP, or should i mention how your pulls has dropped from 100 - 95 to 70 - 65? I don't know what's worse your IQ or how bad CP will slump in the next few weeks. Either way I don't care.