TLP vs. Fi P2P Prep 2-1

Range Grudge

Nah I couldn't quote you for some reason. I'm not insecure. TLP sure is after the 3-0 though. I removed my clan history months ago, but gj trying to prove something that's completely irrelevant newbundle of twigs

mfw you keep attacking my clan when I'm attacking u and resort to irrelevant names like "newbundle of twigs"

Lmao shut up virgin and continue getting bodied by like 5 diff people on this topic

mfw you keep attacking my clan when I'm attacking u and resort to irrelevant names like "newbundle of twigs"

Lmao shut up virgin and continue getting bodied by like 5 diff people on this topic

The only thing TLP can ever take from FOE is Sharkbrew LMFAO

The only thing TLP can ever take from FOE is Sharkbrew LMFAO

farmer the fact that you keep bringing up your clan on a video game when I am attacking you shows how much of a fucking freak runescape obsessed virgin you are.

I don't think you're winning this argument in anyone's eyes you dumb antisocial freak lmao fuck off of this thread dickriding head ass boy

farmer the fact that you keep bringing up your clan on a video game when I am attacking you shows how much of a fucking freak runescape obsessed virgin you are.

I don't think you're winning this argument in anyone's eyes you dumb antisocial freak lmao fuck off of this thread dickriding head ass boy

Probably cuz I don't give a fuck what you think. In my eyes, you're completely irrelevant and not worth mentioning. You keep talking to me though, meaning I've made you pissed = success. Now go get 30 def.

Probably cuz I don't give a fuck what you think. In my eyes, you're completely irrelevant and not worth mentioning. You keep talking to me though, meaning I've made you pissed = success. Now go get 30 def.

lmfao its a inside joke you moron. Virgin? Keep trying, I got a girlfriend WHOs been a model once  ;)

the fact that u had to bring up ur imaginary gf who's been a model "once" ;) lmfa0o0o0o says otherwise about you not caring what i tihnk

• 6 months later...