TLP vs. Fi P2P Prep 2-1

Range Grudge

You lost 3-0. You had 40 people last sunday aswell and ended 30 minutes into the trip. brown sticky stuff clan, forever in our shadow. Need more 30 defence.

lmao irl sounds like you're just describing your saturday

good job taking your clan history out of your sig though keep doing whatever we tell you to pussy

lmao irl sounds like you're just describing your saturday

good job taking your clan history out of your sig though keep doing whatever we tell you to pussy

Lmfao. Like I give a fuck what you think of my history. Stay brown sticky stuff mate

You lost 3-0. You had 40 people last sunday aswell and ended 30 minutes into the trip. brown sticky stuff clan, forever in our shadow. Need more 30 defence.

Shut up already you fucking moron virgin lmfao you spew justin beiber all over this site

I mean forreal you take pride in being a "low-tier rank" on runescape in 2015 l0l0l0

@@Robbyy I should add the 3-0 to my sig stay ez

You had to mention me twice (one insecurely defending yourself L O L) to get me to feel bad enough for you to reply lmao.

Mad virg gon' be mad. btw I see your clan history is no longer in your sig, @ forced u to do that lol.

You had to mention me twice (one insecurely defending yourself L O L) to get me to feel bad enough for you to reply lmao.

Mad virg gon' be mad. btw I see your clan history is no longer in your sig, @ forced u to do that lol.

Nah I couldn't quote you for some reason. I'm not insecure. TLP sure is after the 3-0 though. I removed my clan history months ago, but gj trying to prove something that's completely irrelevant newbundle of twigs