[E]N[V]Y Late night Wed trip Ft.Rage/Slaughter

krat0s

1) we didnt get 3-0ed

2) envy cheated

3) you would have made ZERO difference 

:)

You got 2-0'ed which is even worse cos you guys are pussys and know that if you do cwa a lot ur members will get bored and won't attend anymore events.

"Lets just tell our members that Envy cheated which will make them feel better about losing. But seriously Control you need to stop raging 24/7."

"Our core is leaving and I think its time for promos even though we just did them three weeks ago so we can build up our members momentum."

"Lets starve Slaughter and just bully them on the weekends. For now just prep any other clan but Slaughter."

"Post below who you want to be on this upcoming promotion topic because we need them asap."

ye bro I wouldn't of made ZERO difference but you listened to everything I told you to do when you attempted to call. hence the reason why we lost a round versus PT cos you didn't know what to do when you called lmfa0

gj puppet 

You got 2-0'ed which is even worse cos you guys are pussys and know that if you do cwa a lot ur members will get bored and won't attend anymore events.

"Lets just tell our members that Envy cheated which will make them feel better about losing. But seriously Control you need to stop raging 24/7."

"Our core is leaving and I think its time for promos even though we just did them three weeks ago so we can build up our members momentum."

"Lets starve Slaughter and just bully them on the weekends. For now just prep any other clan but Slaughter."

"Post below who you want to be on this upcoming promotion topic because we need them asap."

ye bro I wouldn't of made ZERO difference but you listened to everything I told you to do when you attempted to call. hence the reason why we lost a round versus PT cos you didn't know what to do when you called lmfa0

gj puppet 

did u sweat writing this