[Sunday] P2P Smoke Sesh for Sv

Slavemaster420

Gj on the pull :) I would chill with the mains tho :( Will just create a chain reaction of clans bringing mains which will result in noone leaving single.

We have 2-3 scouts at tops but tlp and cp/foe all bring 10+ mains and we haven't even retaliated yet

There crying about jaja the rag clan/team that pks every sunday for the past year

We have 2-3 scouts at tops but tlp and cp/foe all bring 10+ mains and we haven't even retaliated yet

There crying about jaja the rag clan/team that pks every sunday for the past year

Yeah bro that's why they never target purple cape. Never seen Jaja around Sundays before you sewer rats went HPC. What are ya'll feeding your members to make them believe this propaganda? 

that was before we open, you mad m8?

How is that relevant lol? 

My point was to show that your clan pks with jaja etc...because this cauliflower paki Don, tried to make it seem like you have no relations to Jaja whatsoever..

Never encountered those Jaja mains before SV went HPC, like someone already pointed out.. 

Oh and im mad as fuck btw

How is that relevant lol?

My point was to show that your clan pks with jaja etc...because this cauliflower paki Don, tried to make it seem like you have no relations to Jaja whatsoever..

Never encountered those Jaja mains before SV went HPC, like someone already pointed out..

Oh and im mad as fuck btw

@ he just

Mad sv is the only real pure clan.