Rage Skull Fuck Envy Ft: Slaughter, Pt

Niblet

8vw27l.png

Despite our site being down half of the week and teamspeak problems 10 minutes into mass time, we still pulled 55 Bears ready to slam any clan in our path.

CWQZVML.png

Envy has been thinking they are some tough brown sticky stuff lately, we set out today to prove them wrong. Started off the trip hitting them in singles. They proceeded to scamper down to the ditch. Figuring Envy would camp singles the whole trip, we moved to multi and Slaughter instantly rushed us. 

qEZAygp.png

Slaughter rushed down 5, and we ensued in a short battle. Envy re-rushed from the East after about 10 seconds. We immediately pulled east to singles.

Yd6etOO.png

After getting a quick fall in at the single strip, we proceeded to chase Envy South again. Slaughter rushed us from the West, and almost simultaneously Envy re-hit from the East. We pulled South and took on Slaughter before an Envy crash. We then focused Envy while Slaughter got a fall in. Both Slaughter and Envy moved East and we followed in close pursuit.

6KEEZvL.png

Pure Torment rushed down 15 people and got slammed immediately.

CWQZVML.png

Having low food, we snagged a 30 second regroup and ran up to smash 30 clueless kids in green capes. They ran hella fast.

Shoutout to Slaughter cowering in single strip and teleporting to clan wars to avoid a fight. LOL

hRlWA3q.png

fp6qfd.png

Korbin POV

2je3ey9.png

fe36181e16682db5b39a05da86043edb.png

a7990ed3ae03ff29504e8d4d1400d5bf.png

745c6f292add49cb006bd4ab751de24d.png

c69958ddcde49686b0facf87f1921a94.png

zxldw4.png

We didn't coward down to anyone. Keep getting pushed to singles with your +10 opts on us lmao. 
Prep us, or will you coward down?

Oh yeah almost forgot, tell fiery not to camp our members on his level 70 with full rune lmao. Sad tactics dude. Irrelevant child

Lmao just watched your sad 2 min vid, you showed us pushing you into singles with your 50+ opts to our 45 lmao get rekt 

We didn't coward down to anyone. Keep getting pushed to singles with your +10 opts on us lmao. 

Oh yeah almost forgot, tell fiery not to camp our members on his level 70 with full rune lmao. Sad tactics dude. Irrelevant child

Lmao just watched your sad 2 min vid, you showed us pushing you into singles with your 50+ opts to our 45 lmao get rekt 

Did I get you heated JDMI? The only time we ran from a fight was because we had Envy sniping us with 35. Just go back to Hon0r, he is reopening xL as an LPC, rofl.

r u ok l0l hahhhahaha

we actually went to singles when envy crashed the fight, because why would we fight 2v1? nice logit "irrelevant child" and plzplzplz stay salty i rly like it :)

Lexus you suck lmao

Bad logic.

Just because a scout (a scout doesnt get involved in the fight) has defence, that doesnt really mean much. Your scout was a level 80s pure with defence. Explain whats 'sad' about it?

Don't talk down, you crash our fights. Face us on direct. After 30 mins every clan incl you left, whilst we had 54 ready and waitin in wild (the "GL Slaughter" screen). You went to cw with PT lmfao.

Bad logic.

Just because a scout (a scout doesnt get involved in the fight) has defence, that doesnt really mean much. Your scout was a level 80s pure with defence. Explain whats 'sad' about it?

Don't talk down, you crash our fights. Face us on direct. After 30 mins every clan incl you left, whilst we had 54 ready and waitin in wild (the "GL Slaughter" screen). You went to cw with PT lmfao.

They can't maintain the pull lenin! They run off of their hpc trips.

Bad logic.

He was attacking me? Only reason i noticed it you broccoli. You want a prep dude? We have no problem giving you a prep but your ranks dont believe in you guys lmao

They can't maintain the pull lenin! They run off of their hpc trips.

Get sent to singles with +10 opts lmao

He was attacking me? Only reason i noticed it you broccoli. You want a prep dude? We have no problem giving you a prep but your ranks dont believe in you guys lmao

Get sent to singles with +10 opts lmao

I already told you once broccoli, we went to singles when Envy crashed our fight because no point fighting 2v1.

you're braindead

I already told you once broccoli, we went to singles when Envy crashed our fight because no point fighting 2v1.

you're braindead

we fight 2v1 all the time, should of been np with your 50+ pull lol.

In our vid you can see us smacking you, then pt, then envy. buuuuut i guess quality >quantity

In our vid you can see us smacking you, then pt, then envy. buuuuut i guess quality >quantity

hmm, I can easily provide a picture of you guys dropping 2 and we dropped 2, if that's considered "smacking" then holy brown sticky stuff!!!

instead of talking about it, i'll actually show u the pics lolz

3bf5db3310de325279a90a8feb8c56e0.png

I'll talk like you do watch this guna be funny af

Rage SMACKS slaughter for a couple members, while envy came sandwiching us, so we dipped to singles so we don't deal with 2v1

2c98fd56f56c9b3a6b29f15d0fd248bf.png

instead of talking about it, i'll actually show u the pics lolz

3bf5db3310de325279a90a8feb8c56e0.png

I'll talk like you do watch this guna be funny af

Rage SMACKS slaughter for a couple members, while envy came sandwiching us, so we dipped to singles so we don't deal with 2v1

2c98fd56f56c9b3a6b29f15d0fd248bf.png

not to mention we had like 2 scouts in our cape