Rage Skull Fuck Envy Ft: Slaughter, Pt

Niblet

we fight 2v1 all the time, should of been np with your 50+ pull lol.

In our vid you can see us smacking you, then pt, then envy. buuuuut i guess quality >quantity

Dude, even Envy ranks have said they focus us instead of anyone else. Literally on the first day I joined them and left at night they said 'we allied Rage and then bsed them, all we need to do is focus them'. We could of had a clean fight and waited for you for 10 mins. We told your scout to come hit us any time. You didn't.

remember where u come from

Feelings mutual? 

not to mention we had like 2 scouts in our cape

and had fiery on his 70 camping us too 

instead of talking about it, i'll actually show u the pics lolz

3bf5db3310de325279a90a8feb8c56e0.png

I'll talk like you do watch this guna be funny af

Rage SMACKS slaughter for a couple members, while envy came sandwiching us, so we dipped to singles so we don't deal with 2v1

2c98fd56f56c9b3a6b29f15d0fd248bf.png

You started with 54 then in the 2nd picture it shows 51. so you dropped 2 to our 3 lmao 

Ironic caus right under that guy is a rage guy dying so dropped 54-50? lol 1 bangs

Why are you trashtalking when every fight we brought to you was crashed by Envy who only focus us yet we will drop a few numbers from everyone. We asked you to come out and fight, you didnt.

hope to see you guys train up and be apart of the MPC Scene.

Definitely man, the LPC scene is really childish and annoying. The MPC scene, through observation, looks like the most fun out of all.

We're slowly building up towards that. Hope to see you then. ;)

We didn't coward down to anyone. Keep getting pushed to singles with your +10 opts on us lmao. 

Prep us, or will you coward down?

Oh yeah almost forgot, tell fiery not to camp our members on his level 70 with full rune lmao. Sad tactics dude. Irrelevant child

Lmao just watched your sad 2 min vid, you showed us pushing you into singles with your 50+ opts to our 45 lmao get rekt 

Holy fuck what happened to you brocolli?

Why are you trashtalking when every fight we brought to you was crashed by Envy who only focus us yet we will drop a few numbers from everyone. We asked you to come out and fight, you didnt.

Im trashtalking because you guys think you're better than us? Prep us.