Envy vs Pure Torment | 3-0 | F2P Prep

Pain

ab6BQYD.png

Setup a quick prep with PT and came out on top with a 3-0.

Shoutout to PT for bringing a lvl 78. Though it´s a shame that he was just as useless as your judgement invites.

Round 1

Envy starting >>> 29

Envy ending >>> 23

PT starting >>> 29

PT ending >>> 0

Round 2

Envy starting >>> 29

Envy ending >>> 19

PT starting >>> 29

PT ending >>> 0

Round 3

Envy starting >>> 28

Envy ending >>> 23

PT starting >>> 28

PT ending >>> 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKqfpBDfh-Q

The only clan you would have a chance against with matched opts.

You never dare step out of singles, unless you got atleast +5 on us.

Stay ez

Really? How much of a coward is your clan that you would hit us during fights with Slaughter instead of heading us on your own?

Your clan pulling less is not our fault.

Could you show us any evidence of running into singles because of you alone? You really think we would remain in the middle of two clans hitting us summed to around 75+. Envy tactics, suicide your members, its ok because the majority of your recruits come from edge public adv.

Really? How much of a coward is your clan that you would hit us during fights with Slaughter instead of heading us on your own?

Your clan pulling less is not our fault.

Could you show us any evidence of running into singles because of you alone? You really think we would remain in the middle of two clans hitting us summed to around 75+. Envy tactics, suicide your members, its ok because the majority of your recruits come from edge public adv.

It's been awhile since spammed edge. Unlike your clan, we have quality members. It's sad that you need all those invites cause you are so desperate to get as much opts on us as possible. You slumped from 50 to 25 cause of all the invites lmao. We maintained at 30-35.

It's been awhile since spammed edge. Unlike your clan, we have quality members. It's sad that you need all those invites cause you are so desperate to get as much opts on us as possible. You slumped from 50 to 25 cause of all the invites lmao. We maintained at 30-35.

You don't communicate with your members do you? 2 were setup at Edge advertising.

Our website was down most of the week, TS was ddosed just before the Saturday trip, yet we pulled a lot more than you. When you all left wildy to cw with each other we simply dismissed.

Show some evidence of any of your claims against us.

You don't communicate with your members do you? 2 were setup at Edge advertising.

Our website was down most of the week, TS was ddosed just before the Saturday trip, yet we pulled a lot more than you. When you all left wildy to cw with each other we simply dismissed.

Show some evidence of any of your claims against us.

Excuses, excuses. 

Ty 4 bumps.

No, you run around in chaos.

Then don't make claims that you cannot back up. Its cauliflower.

Point is, rage can only pull with invites. It must be hard for you to admit, but sooner or later you will realize what a brown sticky stuff "clan" you are in.

Point is, rage can only pull with invites. It must be hard for you to admit, but sooner or later you will realize what a brown sticky stuff "clan" you are in.

Ok. I sent this to Dude alone, just because I didn't want any public trashtalking but you're childish ways are just unbearable. Just to end this:

Hey,

You seemed like a nice person, so I wanted to try the clan out because of that, however Envy is simply a poor clan (respectively).

- The leader was muted because he got grounded by his parents.

- Teammates bsing each other. Literally, half of them wasted the majority of their foods because they kept on hitting each other.

- The leader kept on getting hit and binded by members.

- A group of 10 level 3s advertising a clan that has no requirements. There are two individuals with level 40 defence in.

- The second leader was incredibly poor, panic struck him in solo whilst another clan was behind us (nobdy was attacking anyone) and started to run - dragging the clan with him in panic.

- There has been a lack of development in the forums and media (vidding, screenshots etc).

- It took over 1 hour for people to mass at dummies.

- 'Ranked' members giving out the location and world in public and clan chats.

- Members flaming each other.

- Only a few listening to calls - Hassan told us to rush in with scims into the middle, and whilst a few of us (bare in mind I'm lower hp than most of them) went in, the majority of the clan left that position and ran down the hill without taking a hit.

- Poeple looting during fights.

- Chaotic teamspeak.

I didn't want to make a public post about this and do any trash talk even though some people recommended it, just because I think the clan can improve in time. However, that needs some effort, not just on your behalf but the clans too.

To add on:

• Chaotic strategies - barely anybody is coherent with each other, whilst some of you run in with scims, others run with bows. Some chase off others out the fight leaving your clan in shortage.
  • Looting during fights - I have seen so many of this i feel sorry for those that are dying on your team trying to fight. We snipe down more than 10 each fight with you before/after the fight just because your members are poor.
  • Naked returns with only a bow, gj on checking up on that.
  • Lack of dedication on website after weeks have passed.
  • On the first day of joining you, i was confronted with some moron (not sure who it was) who said 'we just allied Rage and then betrayed them', which was met with an akward silence from everyone who was thinking the same thing; fuck this honorless clan.
  • You did the same sort of thing with a prep against Rage, wasting everybody's (incl. your own teammates) times.
  • Still after weeks, public advertising at Edgeville - you're simply a joke that you would recruit people who have had 0 clanning experience and wonder why they run around in chaos.
  • When we pulled less than you and we got crashed we ran into singles (yes I'll go ahead and admit this) at graveyard, however who's decision on your clan was it to remain at the bottom of the hill (not at the top) and get snipped from single-multi? We were down in numbers so its better not to suicide, but your clan chose to suicide lmfao.
  • Terrible spam towers, literally you got trashed on outside of church.
  • You get angry at us for pulling more than you? We do not invite anybody, we recruit people. We had more than 15+ applicants on the weekend before with many of them now a member. Prove anything you say.

Pain, I said the same thing to Dude, your dedication to this clan is getting wasted. They're poor from bottom to top thats why I left & thats why Dude coudn't reply back to this (no offence Dude). It takes more than a few individual's efforts to lift the clans performance up, esp. that the leaders need to kick in and start recruiting and trianing your members. I didn't hate on you guys when I left but you straight up lie at every chance you get. Rage has a lot of new members that aren't very experienced, but there is so much effort that I see towards training them. When I was in your TS for a day there were more people bsing each other than attacking the enemy - and that says all we need to know.